Things go sour (part 1)

Osomatsu
Reason: unwanted advances

I was getting ready to sleep when there was loud, startling, banging on my door. I was so startled that before opening I peek through the peephole. I was relieved to see it was Osomatsu but then was concerned as it was late. I opened the door and now getting a better look I saw he looked..strange but I couldn't put my finger on it. That is until I smelled the scent of alcohol on him.

I pinched my nose and gagged. "You smell of alcohol." I say and he laughed "ehh it's n-hic-not that b-bad." He slurred and I leaned against my doorframe. "And you are drunk. Why are you even here so late? You should be at home!" I exclaimed and he gained this unsettling smirk, it made me shiver. "W-Why are you s-smiling at me like that?" I stuttered as he stepped forward hugging me tightly, it felt uncomfortable. "I just wanted to see my oh so sexy girlfriend." He slurs kissing my neck and I felt my blood run cold. "O-Oh well y-you can come b-back tomorrow when you are b-better." I say pushing him back and he pulls his face back. "Eh~ you mean you don't want to be with me tonight? Hm~" He slurred before kissing me.

I had never felt so conflicted in my life. I loved him yes, but I did not want this. Not yet so I pushed him back but he had a tight grip. However when I felt his hand go from my waist towards my southern region that was it. I pulled away from him and slapped him. The result was a red mark across his cheek the size of my hand. I was shaking and close to tears. "No! I don't want you here! Go away!" I scream and slammed the door. I slid down into a fetal sitting position, crying as I shook.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm s-sorry."

Karamatsu
Reason: past insecurity

Lately Karamatsu has been kind of insecure and hesitant about affection. like all of sudden he's lost his confidence. Today I was at his house and brought it up. "Honey..why have you been so insecure?" I ask and saw his brothers all stop what they were doing and look our way. "I don't know what you're talking about." He says looking away as he fiddled with his sunglasses. "Yes you do. You seem so hesitant to hug and kiss me lately. You're even hesitant about giving your usual affection." I say reaching my hand out but he shies away. "Really? Huh strange."

I noticed the brothers glance at each other with guilt on their faces before excusing themselves to leave one by one. "It is strange! Why are you suddenly so insecure?! It's concerning me." I exclaim and Karamatsu sighs "does it really though?" He says removing his sunglasses to look at me. His eyes looked so sad. "Or are you just saying that? Do you even care about me? Or is it just for show?" He asks and I was confused. "What? Of course I care about you." I say and he slammed his hand on the table and stood up.

"Why?! Why would you care?! It makes no sense why a perfect angel of a girl like you would even want to be seen with me!" He exclaims with tears leaving his eyes. I stood up and reach out to hug him but he backed away. "Stop it. Just stop it! Why won't you just be honest and leave me?! I'm nothing but a burden to you! I've already been trouble for my own family!" He yells as he was now full on crying. "Honey I r-really do l-love you. You aren't a burden." I say trying to hug him but he just pushes away from me. I saw he was visibly shaking and I sigh "but...if you need me to leave so you can calm down...I will." I say and leave, tears flowing from my eyes.

Choromatsu
Reason: jealousy

I knew something was wrong with him when he started to become silent. I wanted to ask what was wrong so when he came over to my house I asked. "So. Why have you been so silent?" He tensed up but quickly relaxed. After taking a breath he spoke "be honest with me. Seriously...Do you like Ichimatsu?" He asks and I was confused. "Well he is a good friend so yeah." I say and he clicked his tongue, which surprised me because he didn't typically do that.

"No..I am asking if you would rather be comfortable dating him."

My blood ran cold. He thought I'd rather date his little brother. "Of course not. He is only a friend, besides he is already with I/g/n." I say and he looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"I mean even if he wasn't I'd still choose you

"I mean even if he wasn't I'd still choose you." I add realizing that sounded bad. "You don't sound sincere." He says coldly "no. I am being sincere! I love you and only you!" I exclaimed and he clicks his tongue before getting up. "Look if you don't want to be with me. If I make you uncomfortable..I'll just leave." He says going to the door and I shot up following him. "No no please don't leave! I'm being as sincere as I've ever been! I love you!" I exclaimed before he just hums and left.