Moving in together

Osomatsu
Currently Osomatsu and I were moving and unpacking boxes into our new home. I put the last box on the ground and wipe sweat from my forehead. I look around to see Osomatsu laying on the couch. "Osomatsu. We still have work to do. Get off the couch." Osomatsu turns his head to look at me "I would. But I'm tired. Can't we rest for a bit?" He asks holding out his arms out and I roll my eyes.

I gave a small smile and walk over and lay on top of him. "Okay. But only for a few minutes." I say laying my head on his chest and he nods wrapping his arms around me. "I love you a lot y/n. I'm glad we are doing this." He says kissing my head and I hum "same here. I love you too Osomatsu."

Karamatsu
I sighed looking around from the porch. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me close. I turn around and see my Karamatsu. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my forehead against his.

"I'm glad I get to share a house with the love of my life." He says softly and I smile before kissing him. "I love you Karamatsu." He cupped my cheek and smiles "I love you too y/n." I hug him tightly before we both head in to finish unpacking.

Choromatsu
"Hey Choromatsu! Where do these go?" I yell from upstairs "Well what is it?" He says coming upstairs and into our room. "It's our mangas and other merchandise." Choromatsu walks over and took a look. "We can put them in the attic." He suggested and I nod getting out a pen to mark the box to be put into the attic later.

I stand up and hug Choromatsu "I can't believe we're going to be living together." I look up at him and he chuckles softly. He kissed me as he caresses my cheek. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips and I smile pulling away. "I love you too."

Ichimatsu
I watch as our cats roamed the living room. While ESP and Misty seemed to adjust quickly while Snowy, Nino, and Oreo were hesitant. "I can't believe you trust me enough to let me live with you." Ichimatsu says sitting on the ground playing with Snowy. I walk up to them and sat beside him. I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"Of course I trust you. I love you, why wouldn't I trust you?" I heard him chuckle as he hugs me back "I don't know. I love you too." I felt Snowy move onto my lap as Oreo walked over to Ichimatsu. That made the both of us smile more than we were already.

Jyushimatsu
"Jyushimatsu, please stop running in the halls." I say as Jyushimatsu ran up and down the halls. "Sorry y/n-chan! I'm just excited!" I sigh and smile "can you least put some of this stuff away." He nods and starts unpacking boxes and putting stuff into it's proper place. I went to putting stuff in our bedroom. I lay on the bed to relax until I felt the bed bounce.

I sat up to see Jyushimatsu laying on his back with that wide smile I loved. I went to lay on top of him and just stayed there the rest of the time cuddling.

Todomatsu
"Thank you again!" I shout as the movers left "no problem!" I smile and walk back into my and Todomatsu's new home. I saw him on the couch looking over his phone. "Do you think your mom will miss you guys?" I ask and he laughs softly "maybe, but at least we are moved out and aren't NEETs anymore."

I nod and sit beside him "now there is only one thing you have left to worry about." I say and he looked at me "what?" He asks and I smirk "the fact you're a virgin." I tease and he blushed before pushing on my shoulder "oh shut up." I just laugh as he rolled his eyes.