How much PDA?

Osomatsu
He is all for it. He is always holding you and kissing you in public. He does it to show everyone who you belong to. His affections consist of hugging, kissing you anywhere on your face, hand holding there's even some cases he will grope your ass/chest.

Karamatsu
He loves showing you affection but respects your space in public. Most he does is hug you, kiss your cheek/hand/forehead, and holds your hand. He says it's because he wants to be respectful but you know it's because he is shy.

Choromatsu
Very limited. Most that this shy boy does is hold your hand and kiss your cheek. If you want a hug he is all for it but usually you have to start the hug.

Ichimatsu
It depends on the mood he is in. Usually he'll just hold your hand. However if you are one of your alleyway dates to feed cats he'll kiss and hug you like he hasn't seen you in forever.

Jyushimatsu
Oh boy. He absolutely loves giving you affection of any kind. It sometimes gets to the point where you hold hands for a long time. He loves to hug you the most. He's a ball of energy that loves to show and give his love to you.

Todomatsu
He mostly does it to show off that you are his and he is yours. Not that you mind it. And don't me wrong he loves to show affection just to show it without a care if people see. So he would kiss you a lot in public and hand holding is a must for him.