You turn him on (part 1)

The pic above is their reactions to being turned on.

Osomatsu
I was walking over to Osomatsu's place to show him an outfit I had got recently and needed his opinion. I knock on the door and Choromatsu opened it. "Hey Choro." I greet giving him a hug before walking to the living room.

" I greet giving him a hug before walking to the living room

(This is what you're wearing)

I slid the door open to Osomatsu was at the table, back to me, eating orange slices. So I walk up to him, go on my knees and hug him. He hums and glances at me "oh it's you. How are you babe?" He asks and I smile "good but I came over for an opinion on something." I say and he nods "what?" I pull away and stand up. "What do you think of my new outfit?" He turned to look at me and flinched before going quiet.

I bend over at the waist and wave my hand in front of his face. "You okay?" I ask and his mouth formed a line as he hums. "Yeah..where did you get that?" He asks "I bought it online. Doesn't it look nice?" I ask standing up straight to show off the outfit. "mmhm. It looks..great..makes you look sexy." He says with a shaky grin and stands up to hug me. I blushed when he ran his hands along my shoulders and stomach. "Osomatsu, are you" He hums and kissed my neck. I sigh letting him do want he needed to control himself.

Karamatsu
Karamatsu was at my house and had sat on the couch as he started saying how his feet were hurting. "You should probably stop wearing those boots for a while then. How bad is it?" I ask walking over and he groans "it's like..a stinging pain or I guess it could be a tension pain as well..I'm not sure." He says and I got an idea. "I think I have an idea." I say sitting on my knees in front of him. "I can massage the tension out if you like."

He went in thought for a second before smiling "that actually might work." I nod removing both his socks and got to work. My thumbs push into the sole of his foot, that's where a lot of tension was, while also tracing circles into the skin. As my thumbs knead into his foot I heard a shaky sigh. I look up and see Karamatsu with a relaxed face that had a small blush. "You've never had a foot massage have you?" I ask and he nods as I move to his other foot for the same treatment.

I ran my thumbs from the ball of his foot to the curve of his heel. I was startled by a soft moan and glance up to see Karamatsu slap a hand over his mouth with a heavy blush.
"S-Sorry." I hum "it's okay. It happens." I say continuing my work with Karamatsu moaning softly every now and then. "Do your feet feel any better?" I ask and he nods so I stop. When I did Karamatsu went to cross his legs and an embarrassed face. I sat beside him and kiss him. "You can kiss me until you calm down, if you want." I suggest and he pounced, capturing me in a kiss, as he pushed me to the couch.

Choromatsu
I was hanging with Choromatsu at his place. His brothers keeping us company in the living though I noticed that Karamatsu wasn't here. I got up for a second and went to their fridge as I was a little hungry. I check the freezer and saw a vanilla ice pop. So I excitedly took it and walk back to see Karamatsu speedily walk into the living room and sit at the table. I sat back down in my spot as Karamatsu suddenly slams his head down onto the table with a loud groan.

This shocked everyone and I was concerned. "What's the matter hon?" I ask and he whines seemingly embarrassed. "I..I fucked up." Now him using that language got everyone worried though I was the only who bothered to say something. I ask why as I suck my ice pop and he lifts his head "my girlfriend.." he mumbled the rest. I remove the ice pop to speak "what?" He groaned into his hands "my honey...saw me aroused." I quirk my eyebrow "What happened?" I ask and he blushed "I told her how lately my feet have been in pain. So she offered to massage them to release tension." He says clearly embarrassed

"Huh? Really? I mean massages feel great but being aroused by one..well I guess I understand that." I say "y/n, your ice pop is melting." Osomatsu points out "oh! Thanks!" I say before licking and sucking the sweet treat. I switched to holding it in my other hand as I lick the melted remnants off my hand. As I did I glance at Choromatsu who had a small blush. Though when I looked at him his blushed harder and looked away. The ice pop continues to melt so "oh fuck it." I mumble and just ate it all at once. When I did that Choromatsu stood up abruptly, shoved his hands into his hoodie pocket, and rushed out of the room.

I heard Osomatsu laugh and I ask "what was that about?" Osomatsu just laughs as Karamatsu waved his hand saying "Don't worry about it y/n" I shrug and remove the now clean ice pop stick from my mouth