Meeting the brothers

O/G/N - Osomatsu's girlfriend
K/G/N - Karamatsu's girlfriend

Osomatsu
I was a little nervous when Osomatsu said he wanted me to meet his brothers. I had met his parents at a different time when his brothers weren't around but Osomatsu wanted me to meet them now. So I was nervous when he lead me to the living room. He opened the door to reveal his five brothers. They all looked at me and looked shocked.

"Osomatsu-niisan, who is that?" The one in pink asked and Osomatsu gains a smug smirk. "This is y/n. She is my girlfriend." That's where it went to hell. His brothers started asking him or me questions. Most of them were relatively harmless but Osomatsu calmed them down. "Y/n. These are my brothers Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, and Todomatsu." Each of the brothers gave a greeting as their name was called. To be honest they weren't bad, I mean Todomatsu was a little annoying at first, but they seemed like they respect Osomatsu at least.

Karamatsu
We were on another date and it was fun but Karamatsu seemed on edge. I didn't know why so I decided to ask as we made our way to the park. "I hate to worry you...but my brothers are following us." He says tensely and I quirk my eyebrow. I glance around and caught a glimpse of someone hiding behind a bush.

So I walked over and looked behind the bush and sure enough there were Karamatsu's brothers. "Hello." I say trying to be nice "Hi. Sorry if we creeped you out we were just curious why Karamatsu was gone a lot more often." The green clad one says as Karamatsu walks over, looking a little annoyed, and narrowed his eyes. "Seriously, you don't usually care where I am. Now that I have a girlfriend you want to know?" Karamatsu asks but sighs "however I don't blame you. This is y/n. Y/n these are my brothers. My older brother Osomatsu. Then my younger brothers Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, and Todomatsu." I nod and bow "nice to meet you all." I say and they bow in return.

Choromatsu
Yeah he wanted me to meet his brothers but that was a mistake. Don't get me wrong they were nice but Osomatsu..well..he asked strange questions. "Hey I have another question y/n." I sighed "Yes Osomatsu?" I prepared for a weird question. "Have you had s-" He was cut off by Choromatsu hitting him on the head. "Stop it! Why are you like this now?! You didn't act like this with k/g/n and we were polite towards o/g/n!"

I got up and calm Choromatsu "it's okay, He is just teasing. it's what older brothers do. Besides it doesn't bother me." I say patting his shoulder. He looked unsure but I smile. "Seriously I don't care if your brother asks if I'm a virgin or anything like that. I've had friends like that. Heh." I say and he sighs. "Okay..if you say so."

Ichimatsu
When I met the brothers they all seemed shocked that I was his girlfriend. They told me that he always kept to himself and had a dark aura. I just told them that I didn't care because he acts totally different around me. Though his younger brother Jyushimatsu seemed happy to see I was with Ichimatsu.

"Thank you for being my niisan's girlfriend! I hope you can keep him happy!" He says to me after one hour of meeting him. I smile and nod "of course." He then grabs my hands with his sleeve covered hands and looks me dead in the eyes. "Promise me. Promise me you'll make him happy." He says in a serious tone. I was surprised. Jyushimatsu really cared about his older brother. I smile and nod

"I promise."

Jyushimatsu
I was excited to meet his brothers as he talked about them quite a bit. He seems to really care about his brothers. I was not disappointed when he introduced me to his four older brothers and his younger brother. Honestly they were all nice but I got along pretty well with Karamatsu.

He was really nice and supportive of us being together. He even made a comment on how we should double date with him and k/g/n. Jyushimatsu and I actually agreed so we arranged a small get together. So I think meeting his brothers went well.

Todomatsu
I actually forced him to let me meet his older brothers when I first learned he had any. He was really worried and kept asking if I was sure I wanted to meet them. When we did meet them, some were well behaved while the rest picked on Todomatsu. I think it was because he didn't tell his brothers he had a girlfriend.

I laughed at the fact that that's why they were upset and sat down next to his brother Ichimatsu. "Hey!" I say with a smile and he groaned. "...hi." He finally says "so you're one of Todomatsu's brothers. How is it living together?" I ask and he glances at Todomatsu "I tolerate him." He says and I laugh "pft. Same with my family. At most we tolerate each other." I say looking at him and he rolled his eyes smirking.