Make up😊❤️

Osomatsu
I was working the usual shift at the convenience store stocking the shelves. I was still pretty shaken from last night in fact when I came into work my manager pointed out how shaken I looked. I mean she'd be shaken up too if her boyfriend tried force himself on her. Anyway I was just stocking shelves when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Osomatsu with a red mark on his cheek.

"I'm sorry. Really sorry about what I did. I messed up last night. I understand if you don't forgive me." He says quietly and I place the last can on the shelf before hugging him. "As long as you promise not to be like that again. I forgive you." I say softly and kiss his cheek. "To be fair, I'd be up for it had you asked me."

When I said that he blushed really hard.

Karamatsu
I was called by Choromatsu to get over to the house urgently. When I came over I wasn't expecting to see Karamatsu with his head on the table. I could hear small whimpers from him and saw his body shaking. I immediately walk up and hug him. He froze, turns to look at me, and pounced onto me, hugging me tight.

"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! I love you! I love you so much!" He wails crying into my shoulder. I hugged him back, tearing up "it's okay, everyone gets insecure." I say pulling his face up and kiss him. "I love you for who you are. You are my everything. Don't you forget that." I kissed his nose softly and he blushes nuzzling his face into my neck.

Choromatsu
I was a wreck. I hadn't shown up to work for a week. My boss and coworkers were worried because I never missed more than two days. When I heard a knock at the door I was prepared to see my boss or a coworker. Who I saw instead was Choromatsu. My eyes widen and I peaked out from behind the door.

"Now before you get angry, I'm really sorry. I don't know why I thought like that. So please please don't be mad?" He asks and I threw the door open tackle hugging him. We fell to the ground and I hugged him tightly. "I'm not mad. Just don't leave me alone like that." I say before kissing him deeply.

Ichimatsu
I was looking at a photo album of me and Misty. I felt bad for getting so mad at Ichimatsu, I mean he had lost his cat too. When I heard a knock at the door, I got up and answered to see Ichimatsu and Karamatsu. Karamatsu held a box in his hands and Ichimatsu held ESP kitty...and MY MISTY.

I took Misty from Ichimatsu and hugged her happily. "Oh careful, y/n she may still be in pain." I hum and tilt my head "What? Why?" Ichimatsu tilted his head towards the box so I looked inside, my eyes widen and my smile went big. Inside the box was three kittens.

"Turns out they ran off to have these little guys

"Turns out they ran off to have these little guys." Ichimatsu says and I was in awe. "Aw~" I pause and place Misty down before kissing Ichimatsu. "I'm so sorry for yelling. I love you." I say, he smiles and just hugs me.

Jyushimatsu
I was in the airport waiting for the plane. I was close to tears as I looked at my phone screen background.

Am I making the right choice? I think to myself  "L/N!!" I hear my boss and sigh

Am I making the right choice? I think to myself "L/N!!" I hear my boss and sigh. Getting up I hear security yell at someone. I thought nothing of it till I heard "Y/N!! WAIT!!" I turn around and see

"JYUSHIMATSU!" I shout dropping my stuff and running forward. I ran into his arms hugging him tightly.

"I'm so sorry! I should've told you the reason I didn't want you to go!" I shook my head and kiss him

"I'm so sorry! I should've told you the reason I didn't want you to go!" I shook my head and kiss him. "You don't have to. I'm sorry."

"L/N!! Get over here or you're fired!!" I turn around with a smirk. "Oh yeah, well I quit!!" I shout gathering my things and leaving with Jyushimatsu. "I love you y/n!" He says kissing my cheek and I blush, hugging his arm. "I love you too."

Todomatsu
When I realized how ridiculous our argument was, I called Todomatsu to apologize. "So yeah, I'm sorry for getting so frustrated." I say and he chuckled "it's fine, I understand. Look I'll take it easy on paying for things." I smile "yeah, okay. I'll see you tomorrow." I say and he laughs "sure thing, love you sweetheart." I smile softly "I love you too, honey."