Just a Dare.

I wake up being to my alarm clock blaring by my face. I sit up and rub my eyes. Then I think... ugh, I have school. I check my phone for any texts.

    From Mikey: Wake up you lazy butt xp 

Michael's my brother and we've always been super close but we tease each other a lot. 

  To Mikey: I'm the lazy one your the one who wont walk two feet to my room!!

I stand up and walk to my bathroom pumping soap into my hands and lathering it on my face. I hear    Michael yell that our rooms aren't that close to each other and I smile and pat my face dry. I hurry back to my closet picking out light wash jeans a black crop top and my Vans. I head to my nook where I do my makeup and put on some concealer, liquid eyeliner, and chap stick. Then I walk down the stairs. When I  get to the bottom of the stairs i jump off the last one. Me and Michael have been doing that for years but since Micheal's gotten taller and heavier than a 7 year old he doesn't do it anymore but i still gotta keep the tradition up am i right? 

   I walk to the kitchen to see my family doing their normal thing. Mom's cooking bacon and toast. Michael's texting while waiting for  food and my dads scarfing down toast trying not to be late for work. 

  " Morning, guys. " I say heading towards the table. I smile at my dad who is looking at his watch every few seconds. 

" Morning, Bethany." my mom says while watching the bacon cook. Michael walks towards the table to sit down but trips. I laugh.

"Nice one, dork." I say through some giggles. ( i hate the words giggles and chuckles it just sounds weird)  

"Whatever." he mumbles stifling a grin.

" Michael you need to give Bethany a ride home from school today." my dad says. 

"But, Dad me and the boys are banding today." Michael whines using his dumb verb.

" Then take Bethany, I'm sure she would enjoy it ." my mom says.

" No I wont all of his band mates are jerks." I groan. I love Michael but Ashton, Luke, and Calum are all jerks. 

" Awe, come on their not that bad." Michael says defending his best mates. 

" Beth, you either have to spend the night at school or go to a few hour band practice." my dad says giving us all a hug before he heads out the door.

"But Dad i don't want her to come...."Michael says grumbling but my dad gives him a look and he shuts his mouth and looks at the ground.

" I guess you'll just listen to us practice then." Michael says.