Chap. 13

When I finally decide I need to get ready I head straight for the shower. I turn the water as hot as it will go and I let the water run over my body.  Voices that have been talking to me all day are running off my body into the drain. I can't believe he said he loved me. 

  Once I get out I pull a towel around my body and blow dry my hair. What if his Mom doesn't like me?

"Bethany it doesn't matter," a voice in my head urges, " this is just a dare in a few week this will be over and you'll both go back to your normal lives."  

I want to agree with the voice, this is just a dare. But I don't want Calum to go away I want to be his girlfriend. His real girlfriend not some fake one he pretends to like to prove a point. 

I'm drawn out of my thoughts by my door bell ringing. Its only 2:50, Calum can't be here already. I grab a t-shirt off my floor and then a pair of yoga pants and I run to the door. When I open it I see May standing on my door step.

"May, come in! I'm just getting ready for my date with Calum, I'm meeting his parents!" I say excited.

"Aren't you taking this dare to far?" she asks, she's the only person who I told that this was a dare. 

"I don't know?" I say unsure.

" That's what I'm here to talk to you about. I like Calum." she says looking me straight in the eyes.

"WHAT?"  I ask my voice filled with so many emotions.

 " I thought this stupid dare would only last a while then I could talk to him when the dares over but you guys won't break up. I want Calum to be my boyfriend." she says her voice sounding evil and nothing like the May I know. 

" But, I..Lo-" I get cut off.

" Don't say you love him or you'll lose the dare. Break up with him tonight or else." she says laughing and walking out of the door. Leaving me with so many unanswered questions.

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! I PROMISE TO UPDATE ALOT THS WEEKEND! 

SO A LITTLE DRAMA IN THE MIX? 

DO YOU LIKE IT? 

 COMMENT! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT  IT MAKES MY DAY! 

                                                                                         NATALEExx