Chap.6

When we get to my house Calum hops out of the truck and we all walk in. Calum walks to my mom and hugs her, my mom ADORES Calum. She thinks he is just the cutest thing. She asks him how he's doing and how his mom is and then we all head upstairs. When were halfway to Micheal's room Calum looks at me and gives a nervous smile. 

 I grab his hand and stop him. Michael looks back but I tell him to keep going it will only take a second. He walks to his room and opens the door then shuts it. 

 " Calum, if this is going to be any fun or even enjoyable we need to open up to each other and not be so awkward." I say.

 " Beth, don't you find this weird I mean pretending to date. Do you even like me?" he asks

I look at his perfectly messy black hair and his dark skin. He is wearing a muscle tee and I can see his toned arms. His legs look really good in those ripped black skinny jeans. I mean how can you not think he's at least a little attractive.

 " Calum, I mean come on how can I not think your attractive?" I say causing him to smile and blush. 

I decide to mess with him. I poke his shoulder and smile.

" Is Mr. Badboy blushing?" I mock.

"No.. um what..no?" he says.

I smile. 

" I think your really pretty, Bethany." he says and now its my turn to blush.

I look down at my hands and voices in my head yell:

                                                   ITS JUST A DARE!!!

OK SO I AM GONNA UPDATE A LITTLE MORE TONIGHT XP I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! IM STILL NOT TOO SURE ABOUT IT. BUT WHATEVER!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!