Chap.19

*CALUM'S P.O.V*

It's been 3 days since the wreck. The doctors have only let family go back to see Bethany and Chloe and today is finally the day I finally get to go see her.

Michael told me she hasn't been awake at all and that the doctors are worried since she has lost so much blood. He is taking it really hard and only wen't to go see Beth once because he couldn't stand to see her like that.

"Ok, Calum you can go back now its  the last door on the right." the lady at the desk says. I haven't left the whole time so we are on a first name bases.

"Thanks, Amelia." I say giving her a slight smile.

 I walk to the last room and creak the door open a little bit. 

On the bed is Bethany's small figure all covered in needles and tubes. I feel my heart break.

I walk over to her bed and see her small hand resting by her side. I grab it. Nothing happens. Normally I would get a smile or she would blush but Beth just lays there with her eyes close. 

"Bethany, I don't know if you can hear me but I need to tell you something." I say. 

I feel tears starting to run down my cheeks for the 100th time in the last few days. 

*BETANY'S P.O.V*

I feel someone grab my hand. The first thing I've felt in awhile. I can't open my eyes i'm to weak. Where am I? What happened? Then I hear Calum's voice.

" Bethany, I don't know if you can hear me but I need to tell you something." he says. 

I want to talk to him. He sounds so broken and alone. I want to open my eyes and see his eyes look back at me but all I can do is listen.

" Bethany, when we first started the dare I was attracted to you. You we're sweet, beautiful, and funny and I liked you. But as we kept the dare going I started to fall for you. I wanted to stop myself because I know you'd never love me. But after awhile I didn't care. I fell, hard. I love you Bethany Clifford, so much. You mean the world to me and if I lost you i would'nt know what to do with myself. I love you."

I am shocked. But I feel my eyes open to look at a crying Calum.

"Calum..I Love you too!" I say my voice cracking since I haven't talked in a while. 

" Really?" he says looking at me.

"Yes, Calum I love you!" I say. 

Calum smiles and places a gentle kiss on my lips careful not to hurt me. 

"God, Bethany I love you so much."