Chap.9

Calum stands up and helps me to my feet and his phone buzzes. He pulls out his phone and frowns. He looks up at me and I just stare. I probably look like a weirdo staring at him but he doesn't seem to notice. 

 "Babe I got to go, Michael just texted and said that the bands meeting at Ashton's in a bit and I have to be there." he frowns.

 " Calum don't leave me." I whine not wanting to be alone. 

"How about we do something tonight, I'll take you on a date." he says his eyes sparkling. 

" Sounds great." I say smiling. He kisses me on the cheek and tells me he'll pick me up at eight and I smile then he's gone. 

I immediately text May and tell her to come to my house. Then I text Chloe and invite her over to help me get ready too, since she knows Calum pretty well and she seems really cool. They both say that their on their way and I go hop in a shower to freshen up.

 When they arrive I tell them about Calum asking me on a date and they both start squealing. They seemed to hit it off and Chloe became a new part of our group. Chloe began blow-drying and straightening my hair  while May picks out an outfit. 

 Once they finish doing my hair and picking out my outfit they tell me to put on the outfit. I look at the floral skater skirt that is high wasted and the cream colored bandeau and put it on. The skirt and bandeau only let about an inch of my stomach show. There is a sleeveless jean jacket sitting on the bed and I throw it on along with a gold beaded bracelet. 

 The girls look at me and smile. 

" Beth, you look so perfect!!" May says.

" Calum is going to flip!" Chloe says. 

They tell me to do my makeup so I do my usual concealer, liquid eyeliner, and chapstick. When I look at the clock its 7:50. Perfect timing. The girls leave and I'm left waiting for Calum with butterflies in my stomach. 

GUYS IM EXICTED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!! BETHANY AND CALUM'S DATE!! I'M POSTING THIS RN BUT I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE EXPECT AN UPDATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!