CHAP. 12

I JUST GOT THE GUTS TO POST A FANFICTION ON WATTPAD AND I DIDN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO READ IT SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ILY!!  

So this chapter is dedicated to:  sophie_uni

because she always leaves sweet comments and shes so nice so yeah!! Thanks Sophie!!!   

At around 1:00 Calum says he is bored. I turn towards him.

 " How can you get bored of pancakes and Disney movies?" I ask surprised.

" Well after about 10 pancakes and 5 movies it gets a little tiring." he laughs.

 " True." I say kissing him.

He smiles and my heart skips a beat, that smile is just the best. He looks at me and I cans see he is thinking about something serious. 

"What are you thinking about Calum?" I ask curious to know. 

" Well my family there going out to eat tonight and I well... I was wondering if you wanted to come? Meet my mom and dad and Mali Koa?"(if you dont know who Mali Koa is thats Calum's sister) he ask so nervous i'm surprised he didn't break a sweat. 

"Calum I'd love to!" I say obviously calming his nerves. 

" Really? Well, Its a dressy dinner I'll be wearing dress shirt and nice pants so if you dont mind dressing up a little bit?" he says

" I don't mind at all but why is it so formal? " I ask 

"Well my parents are meeting Mali Koa's boyfriend and my girlfriend so they put a reservation in at a fancy restaurant." 

"Oh, wait this dinner is based of off Mali Koa's boyfriend and me? 

"Sorta." he replies.

"I'm nervous!! "

" Don't be babe they'll love you, just like I do." he says.

" What?!?!?!" I ask so confused and happy that Calum just said he loved me!!

"As a friend of course I mean this is just  a dare." he says reminding me to keep my feelings out of this.

" Uhh....yeah well I guess I love you too?." I stutter. 

I'm an idiot of course Calum wouldn't love me I'm just his best mates little sister he couldnt love me. 

* CALUMS P.O.V * 

WHY? WHY? WHY? Why, do I have to be so awkward? I just told Bethany I loved her and even though it may be true I have to tell her more romantically. Then she freaked out because she probably doesn't feel the same way and I played it off as friends but I basically just put myself in the friend zone!! smooth Calum smooth. God, I hate myself.

* Bethany's P.O.V * 

Calum left after the whole " I love you incedent" and told me to be ready by six. I went to my roon and got on Tumblr until it was time to get ready. The whole time I was scrolling through Tumblr  all I could think about is Calum saying he loved me. Get a grip Bethany he meant as a friend nothing more. This is Just A Dare.