Chap.16

I wake up to bright sunlight shining in my eyes. I roll over the other way blocking the light and checking my phone.

I had two messages from Chloe , one from Ashton, and 3 from May. 

From May: Morning. 

From May:  I saw you last night with Calum.

From May: I told you to stay away from him. You better watch your back...

How did she see me? I didn't see her anywhere! This is getting crazy, what if I'm not safe?

From Ashton: Morning Darling, how was your date? We're you safe? Did you tell Calum you love him? Just wondering. Have a great day. 

I smile at Ashton's sweet text. I can't believe just a few weeks ago I hated this boy he is seriously the funniest and nicest person I've ever met. I decide to reply.

To Ashton: Darling?? Is that my new nickname? My date was great, Calum's family is so nice. No I didn't tell him. Have a great day too.

I dodge Ashton's question about being safe because I really didn't know. Then I look at the text from Chloe.

From Chloe: Morning Beth!

From Chloe: I'm going shopping today!! Wanna come? 

I think about Chloe's question for a while. Maybe it would be good to be with someone today maybe May will leave me alone. I also need a new pair of Converse so I reply quickly.

To Chloe: Yeah sure I'd love to go shopping!! 

I get a reply from Ashton almost instantly. 

From Ashton: Yes Darling, that's your name. I'm glad the date went well. TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM!! Or I will!

I'm glad Ashton didn't ask if I was safe again because I would've had to have lied to him. And he's way to nice to lie to. 

From Chloe: Great!! I'll pick you up in an hour!

I smile hoping that this friendship with Chloe will work out because I don't have a female friend anymore and its nice to have someone to talk to your feelings about other than Ashton.

YAHH!! I UPDATED!! SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN BETH AND CHLOE GO SHOPPING?? COMMENT !!BECAUSE I LOVE TO SEE WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT THE STORY!! LOL. I WILL UPDATE SOON!