Chapter 38

Arthit POV

Well~ Guess who is going for a 3 day vacation? Guess who is going with the one who is going for vacations?

Bingo!

I am going for vacations. With Gmm family, of course. It's yearly ritual- sort where all the actors and singers working under the label get to party and enjoy ourselves at the beach.

.
.
.

But we get to take whoever we want to go with.

So it goes without saying that Kong is going with me. At least that's what I am hoping for. Because I haven't asked him yet. His semester exams are over and he is gearing up for the 2nd year.

I am currently waiting in his apartment, waiting for him to come back from the last day of his first year. While I was still here, I meddled around with his stuff because, why not? I practically live here and I almost know everything under his possession. I mean I even know the number of shirts and pairs of jeans he has. Yeah no, Kidding! But there is particularly one part of his apartment, which he does not let me rummage through, even by accident.

The other day he distracted me when I was trying to ask him what he has kept in the last drawer of his cupboard. I usually just pull out anything from his closet whenever I sleepover. And when I happened to pull that specific drawer, he noticed and stopped me with his naughty games, which I must say have become quite usual, with 6 months of dating.

But today I want to know what's in them. Unknowingly, an evil smile creeped its way to my face. I know I am disrupting his personal space but
..... He happened to see many more things in my apartment. Like he saw my stacked away posters of Actress Apple, that I used to collect when I was young and got overly jealous plus teased the way I had written poems for her,one among the many teenager obsessions I had. Writing cheesy poems. He even coaxed me to write one for him. I must say that he is getting more demanding each passing day..... And I like it.

I was almost just about to open it when the front door clicked open and he walked in calling out, "P'Arthit~"

I quickly jumped back on the bed, trying to act nonchalant.

"O-oh... You a-are ba... Back.." I stuttered cursing myself to have left the closet door open, adding onto his suspicions.

"P'Arthit, don't tell me, you tried it again! Why do you want to know what's in there? Whatever is there in there, isn't something for you to see." He scolded.

"But I want to know! Tell meeeee na Kongggg~" I flashed my dimples, almost ready to fall to his feet, to satiate my undying curiosity for his drawer.

He sighed and shook his head before throwing his bag on the chair and falling right on me, pushing me back on the bed with him on top of me.

I yelped is surprise, when he bit my earlobe,hard.

"Hey! What was that for? Did you forget THAT I am older than you? You kid." I mock shouted at him.

He looked at me with smiley eyes and muttered as small, "I love you."

I smiled exaggeratedly and said, "I know that you are whipped for me but I am not distracted. You better show me what is it that you are hiding from me in that drawer. And I am dead serious. And I love you too. Get off me and show me what's in there right now. You can't fool me with your silly games again. Get up!"

" But P'~~~"

I dead panned him with my eyes which apparently passed the message across because he now got off me and with slumped shoulders headed to the drawer. He turned to me, one last time to see if I would let it go, but nyah. I want to know, today.