Monopoly & Rice (Hueningkai)

"Remember to never answer the door whoever it is, especially Mrs. Nam, I haven't paid my debt yet, dear me." your mother said, rubbing her temples while you absentmindedly listen to her instructions while you do your homework. Or at least pretending to.

   "I'll tell your cousin Sooha that you are not able to come to her birthday party because of your loads of schoolworks and if you need me, just call me okay?" your mom spoke again and you showed her a thumbs up. Your mom scurried for her car keys and locked the main door of your house.

   The moment you hear the car start, you toss your homework somewhere in the living room and fix the couch because you'll be having a visitor. Who? None other than the adorable maknae of TXT, Hueningkai.

   You heard him knock and you smiled. It's him, he came. You skipped all the way to the door, filled with bliss and excitement. You opened the door and you are welcomed by Hueningkai's arms. You're about to say hello but before you could do so, your boyfriend kissed you full of passion.

   You blushed but you responded of course because you also miss Hueningkai's lips on yours.

A/N: ang needy ng mga to putek

   You pulled away, really really red but Hueningkai just laughed. "Isn't hello customary anymore?" you giggled and hugged Hueningkai again.

   "I just miss you, babe." Hueningkai said, looking down to you and kissed your forehead. "You're alone?" he asked and you nodded. You let Hueningkai come inside and close the door.

   "What are we going to do, baby?" Hueningkai asked, giving you a backhug and another kissㅡon the cheek, ahem. A/N: nagseselos ako powta

   "Hmm I don't know," you shrugged, "What do you have in mind?" you asked him because you yourself don't know what to do on your time with your boyfriend.

   Hueningkai's eyes roamed around your eyes and you tried to follow the direction his eyes are going because boy, you'll never know what his eyes will see that will catch his attention.

   He smirked then looks at you. "How about let's play Monopoly?" he suggested, grinning in an evil manner knowing that he's great at playing this game while you sucked at it. Sometimes, he even joked that you'll fail Business Management because you can't even win at Monopoly. Guess who's going to be the world's lousiest business woman.

   You groaned while he gets the Monopoly board. "Can we play another game????" you whined but Hueningkai just giggled. "Too late, babe."

*

   3 rounds and 3 winsㅡHueningkai's record not yours. You always complain and whine whenever he does a smart move that you could've done but because you're indecisive, you end up having your properties bought by Hueningkai.

   "hAH! I'm gonna fucking buy Berㅡaww shucks, I don't have enough Monopoly money." you sighed and lied on the floor in defeat, scattering your Monopoly money and cards because you ran out of fucks to give and there's no use of fighting, you'll just lose again and again.

   "Come on babe, cheer up!" Hueningkai says, not even looking at you. His full attention is on his cards and Monopoly money.

   You sat up because of his unbelievable statement. Cheer up? How can anyone expect you to cheer up when you just lose 3 times and in the verge of losing?