Guardian Angel Pt. 2 (Soobin)

After spending the rest of the morning with someone who claims to be your guardian angel, the clock striked 12pm which means it's now lunch time, giving you plenty of time to go to school.

    You groaned. "I can't believe I have to go to school now," you whined with your arms crossed. You and Soobin returned to the same waiting shed where you both met. Soobin just chuckled at you.

    "Lucky you, you don't have to to go to school." you muttered, giving him a glare.

    After a minute of waiting, the bus finally arrived. You sighed and walked to the bus, you paused when you noticed that Soobin is not coming with you but only stayed on where he's standing. You faced him with confusion evident on your face.

    "You're not coming?" Soobin shook his head as his answer.

    "Wow, you claim to be my guardian angel and now, you won't come with me to school? Amazing," you remarked with sarcasm and rolled your eyes. "What if something will happen to me?"

    Soobin laughed. "Nothing will happen to you, I guarantee it," he said before adding. "Besides, I'll be there when you need me."

    "You better because if you didn't, I'm suing you!" you yelled, teasing him.

    "I would like to see you try!" Soobin replied. "Go now, I'll be there, I promise."

    You sighed and took a step forward to the vehicle you'll be riding. Before entering the bus, you turned to Soobin and waved him goodbye with a genuine smile plastered on your face.

***

    It was Math class.

    Obviously, you have a hard time understanding everything because everything just doesn't seem to make sense. Well, at least, for you.

    "For this activity, please answer page 59," the teacher said before making her way to her desk.

    Your fingers flip the pages of your textbook until you reached page 59. Your eyes widened in horror when you saw the equations that you have to solve. You don't even know how to answer the equations that was used as examples on the board, how much more in the book?

    You recalled Soobin saying, "I'll be there when you need me.", you looked up and casually started to look around, in hopes that Soobin is inside the classroom: wearing your school uniform and waiting for you to ask for help.

    But to your dismay, he wasn't there.

    "Y/N, stop looking around and answer your book." the teacher said, making you flinch on your seat.

    "S-sorry..." you muttered and faced your textbook and the horrifying equations that you still have to answer on your own.

    Pfft, i'Ll bE tHeRe wHeN yOu nEeD mE. you thought as you try to solve the equations.

    Just when you're about to actually start solving, the bell rang; indicating that the class is over. You quickly shove your things to your bag and exit the classroom.

    Before going to your next class, you decided to make a quick stop at the library to get a book related in your next class. You greeted the librarian once you entered the library and went to the Chemistry aisle.

    Your eyes scanned the shelf, carefully looking for a specific book. You smiled when you finally saw the book that you're looking for. With a satisfied smile, your fingers were about to grab hold of the cover when you were hastily grabbed by someone.