description

It's been about two years since Kiya Radner last saw Teddy Sanders. It was two long, hard, heartbreaking years. She had no idea what happened, she thought she was enough for the boy. He told her all of these things, wanted to actually try, then stood her up. She was so tired of dealing with the same thing over and over again.

It had been two years since the annoying college boy moved in next door to her, and her best friend's brother came to visit home from college. Two years since Nash came over and Kiya's feelings for him were revealed, and he finally noticed her. Two years since he took her virginity, then got into a fight with Teddy over it.

Two years since Teddy went to jail for something Kiya's parents did, and he stopped talking to her before her father reconnected with him, bringing the two lovers back together.

And two years since Teddy wanted to actually try but stood her up almost right after, breaking her heart yet again.

Kiya told herself she was going to change. That she was going to finally be enough for someone someday and that she wouldn't get her heartbroken anymore. She was never going to see Nash or Teddy again, and try her best to not think about how much they hurt her but instead move on from the pain and suffering and use it as a learning experience to help her better herself.

She changed her hair, cutting it slightly, changed her clothing style, and began to keep to only herself and her family. Her and Nat had stopped talking after the situation, and although she hated that she lost two of her best friends, she just told herself she was fine and continued to change the way she was.

Kiya was fine with all of this, beginning to cope with the way things are now, until she runs into Teddy at the store, the same day Natalie gives her a phone call and soon after meeting a boy the same time three young girls buy the house next door to them.

But what happens when everyone from two years ago reconnects, but with more complications and more people involved?