Chapter 8 - Time To Make Love

--!!Warning: Contains Very Described Sexual Acts!!--

Astrid and Hiccup lied down beside each other. Both of them were shirtless - except that Astrid was wearing her brassiere. They have gone a long way since they slept together for the first time a few days ago. This was wonderful, they were so in love with each other.

It was still late in the evening, they just lied down a gazed at each other.

"Do you know that you are beautiful?" Hiccup whispered, he put a hand on top of Astrid's waist.

He got a little giggle from Astrid. "And that is coming from the most beautiful man alive" she flirted back. She felt his warm hand on her waist as he moved it up and down. She started to get the chills - but in a good way.

Hiccup took his other hand and moved it towards her chin. He rolled over on his side and gave her a deep look in her eyes.

Astrid looked back at him and then she dropped her look down to her necklace.

"You know... this really means a lot to me..." she whispered and moved it around in her palm.

Hiccup smiled. His elbow supported his head while it was resting in his palm. His face became full of happiness as he looked at the one and only love of his life.

Astrid carefully let go of the necklace, leaving it to hang down on her chest. She then rolled over on top of Hiccup.

"How can I ever pay you back?" She asked and stroke her hand through his auburn locks, giving him a cheeky look.

"Hmm... I don't know..." Hiccup said innocently while wrapping his arms around Astrid's bare torso, squeezing her lightly against his abdomen.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Or do you..." she flirted. She knew well what Hiccup would like right now.

Hiccup blushed at the words. He felt a rush of excitement through his veins. He was so... so attracted to her. He moved his hand a little more down towards her hips.

Astrid didn't mind, instead, she pulled him towards her and kissed him. He was so charmed by this wonderful woman of his life.

Hiccup rolled over - still kissing Astrid - and he was now on top of her. They had never been in that position before. It felt good.

Astrid was still holding her arms around his neck. They both knew what was going to happen.

Hiccup felt so ready, he pulled back and began to kiss Astrid's neck all the way down to her chest. Astrid felt a rush of pleasure all the way through her body. She just wanted... him.

Hiccup stopped when he reached her chest. His face had never been so close to that area. He lifted his head and looked at Astrid.

She removed her grip from around his neck and moved her hands down to his hands. She took his hands and slowly moved them up to her chest.

Hiccup stopped breathing for a moment, this was something he had been wanting since they started dating. Astrid didn't seem to be that kind of girl, so Hiccup was afraid of trying in the first place.

She cupped his hands and put them on top of her breasts, pressing them lightly against each other.

She giggled a little at the look of Hiccup's face. His eyes were gazing at his hands and his jaw was open in surprise.

She removed her hands, leaving his -still resting on her breasts.

Hiccup was so satisfied. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers.