Unexpected

“I’m glad that Brad gave you his old truck,” Bree says climbing inside.

    “Well he figured that if I did get in another accident then I would be safer,” I say as she buckles up.

    “You could have helped me Bree,” Paige says climbing in out of breath. “Most of that was your stuff.”

    “I was the one who carried your whole wardrobe up to the apartment the other day,” Bree argues back.

    “I had an important meeting.” Paige defends.

    “As if I know you were meeting with…ow” Bree says rubbing her arm.

    “Hey don’t make me pull this over,” I say jokingly even though both of them are older than me. Though I do wonder who Paige was having a meeting with, she never mentioned who. I know that it was nothing to do with the movie.

    “We’re here anyway,” Paige says a bit too quickly.

    The three of us climb out of the truck. I grab Zace off the dashboard and tuck him under my arm. I grab my box from the truck bed and put the sleeping bag on top. Both Paige and Bree grab their boxes and sleeping bags. The three of us are sleeping in the living room until our new furniture comes in and that isn’t supposed to be until tomorrow.

    I walk up the stairs first with Paige and Bree following, both of their arms are full with their boxes. I open the door and walk inside.

    “I thought I left the blinds open yesterday after I left.” I say putting my stuff on the counter, the only place that is open.

    I maneuver my way to the window and open the blinds to let some light in.

    “I’m sorry but I shut them to take a nap,” I hear a familiar voice say behind me. I turn around and see my boyfriend laying on a couch like an angel.

    “ZAYN!” I shout wrapping my man in a hug. “What are you doing here?”

    “I wanted to surprise you in your new apartment. But be careful I got some new ink.” He says.

    I break the hug and he rubs his arm where I’m guessing it is still sore.

“I don’t remember you planning on getting another one the last time we talked,” I question.

“Well this one is something that I want people to know,” He starts to roll

up his sleeve.

    I feel my heart racing as I stare at his muscular bicep and the new tattoo there. In simple black ink are two musical notes with the stems extending to form ‘La La.’

    “I love it,” I say wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

    “Well it looks like the Sleeping Beauty got the kiss to wake him,” Harry says walking into the room from the direction of the bedrooms.

    “Yeah you could have helped us set up the beds,” Liam says walking in after Harry.

    “I was the one who drove us here and I did set up some of the other furniture.” Zayn argues with them as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

    I look around as Zayn talks and I realize that the new couch Zayn was sitting on along with some other furniture.

    “I thought that the furniture wasn’t to come in till tomorrow the earliest.” I say. I turn and face Bree and Paige who are grinning from ear to ear.

    “Well you two think you are so smart,” I say sarcastically as I figure out what they planned. After all it was Bree who told me about the furniture guys.