Panic! It's Your Anniversary

Tumblr Request: "Can you do a fic where Dick is dating a geeky nerd who likes Panic at The Disco?? 💕💕"

---

You sat with a cup of tea on the couch in your apartment. Your roommate had gone out for lunch with their sister so you were left alone. Taking a sip of tea, while comfortably wearing shorts and a Panic! At The Disco t-shirt you got at a concert you went to a year ago.

Sighing you remembered the time, it was your and Dick's second date. He surprised you with tickets after learning how much you loved the band on your first date. It was an amazing experience and the fact he'd do something so special on the second date, made you fall for Dick even faster. That was about a year ago today.

Suddenly there was a knock on your apartment door. With a sigh you set down your mug and got up to check the peephole. Spotting Dick on the other side, your eyebrow cocked up. You weren't supposed to meet him until later that day for your anniversary.

Pulling the door open, you were met with your grinning boyfriend. "Good morning beautiful. Happy Anniversary." Dick held out your favorite flowers to you. With a smile you took them, "wow thanks babe, but I thought we weren't meeting until later?"

"Change of plans" He grinned.

"That would be because why?"

Dick couldn't contain his smile as he pulled an envelope from his back pocket and handed it to you. With raised eyebrows and wide eyes, you opened it. Pulling out two rectangular tickets and laminated badges. Reading them your jaw dropped. "A-Are these??"

"Tickets and backstage passes to the Panic! concert tonight."

Squealing you jumped up and down before throwing your arms around him. "Oh my god! You are the best boyfriend ever!"

Dick laughed and wrapped his arms around you. "Happy anniversary" He smiled as you pulled back to press your lips to his. He eagerly kissed you back. You didn't split until one of the older ladies that lived down the hall cleared her voice.

You both blushed as you looked at her. "Sorry Mrs. James." You squeaked and she shook her head chuckling. "Happy anniversary you two, be good" She teased before continuing on her way,

Dick chuckled as your hid your face in his chest, blushing madly. You were so embarrassed.

After spending the day getting ready for the concert, you headed out with Dick. You stopped for a nice, easy dinner before heading for the arena where the concert was at.

As per usual, it was absolutely amazing. Brendon Urie's voice could make you melt every time you heard it, but meeting him was something else. You clutched Dick's hand as you waited backstage. Your excitement was emanating off you and Dick couldn't help but chuckle. "Calm down babe."

"How can i calm down? I'm about to meet my favorite person on the planet!"

"Hey!"

".....Second favorite person on the planet" You corrected and kissed his cheek, making Dick smile. As you did someone approached you, "Dick Grayson?"

You pulled away to see THE Brendon Urie standing in front of you with a smile that almost made your knees give out. He held his hand out to Dick. "Nice to meet you man, amazing for one of Gotham's Princes to be here."

Dick chuckled and shook his hand. "Great to meet you, I'm surprised you knew who I was." Brendon smiled before shrugging and looking at you. "How ya doing?" He sent a grin your way. You came very close to dying. "I-I..Uh....hi" You stammered.

Dick snickered beside you, "This is [F/n], maybe your biggest fan, today's our anniversary."

You pulled yourself together and smiled. "I just love you and your music. You're so talented and it's such an honor to meet you." Brendon smiled at you, "I'm happy to hear that, and happy anniversary." Both you and Dick thanked him. "Could I get a picture with you? Please?" You asked, grinning.

"Of course!"

Dick took your picture with him and one of his bandmates took a picture with all three of you. After that he was pulled away by an agent, leaving you and Dick deciding to head out. Heading to Dick's apartment, you held his hand the entire ride home. "Thank you so much for that Dick. It was amazing."

He smiled and squeezed your hand. "I'm happy our anniversary was special for you."

You brought his knuckles to your lips before mumbling. "I love you so much. You mean the world to me."

"More than Brendon Urie?" He smirked and you laughed.

"Yes, more than Brendon Urie"