▸ c o n f e s s i o n

(I'm honestly running out of good title ideas I'm sorry haha)

You were walking back to the base, awarding yet another victory.

"What should we do now?" "You still wanna try and become a scientist?" "I.. yea. Let's go."
You started to walk over to his house.

You guys walk and you sit on the couch. He still had his gear on. "I'll go change into something more comfortable. You stay here, Y/N."

You nod as he goes to his room to change.

[time skip brought to you by a lazy writer]

Alex comes out of his room with normal clothes on as he sits by you on the couch. You sigh. "Anything the matter?" "Oh, no. I'm just.. kinda bored I guess." "We could always get back to scientist things." "Yea.. but like, I kinda wanna wait till the right moment ya know?" "Mhmm."

You guys sat there in silence for a while.

. . .

"Hey. Uh, ya know. I like you- as ya know, friendly way." Hearing those words made your heart flutter but then realized 'just a friend'. "I like you too, Alex."

He sighs again. "Alright ya know I'm just.. not going to lie to you anymore but I can comprehend how to put this.. I actually like you. Like.. not a friend way. I feel like a kid.. and I know you wouldn't like someone like me anyways but I couldn't.. ah. I'm sorry."

"Alex- no! I like you too! I just didn't know when to say anything." You hug him while he sighs. You felt him kiss your forehead. Can anything get better than this?

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. I love you." "Its ok.. i didn't want things to go so quick. And.. I- I love you too."

-------

AAAAAAAAAAAA im sorry this is short!!!!! I'm losing a little bit of motivation for this book since I'm into hazbin hotel now and don't worry!!!! I'll still make this book but probably it won't be as good??? So sorry if it's short and not good it's just like I wanna read other books ya know? Plus I'm really tired. ;(( but hopefully you guys enjoy my chapters so far! I don't wanna make it too far or ongoing so I just tried to make this a confession chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed! Until next time ;;)))