Chapter 18- Soul Shredder/ Beth.

Shredder wraps a new fluffy towel around his Omega, trying to ignore the marks the lash had left behind on her back.

The reminder of his own submission to the Goddess was a sharp memory in the back of his mind.

If only his submission had been through whips and slaps, no, he'd been raped and degraded, instead. But he was Alpha, he could take it. His female was Omega, fragile, she needed tender care, basic whipping would have to do.

Tonight was the night that they would celebrate the full moon with a gathering. He would formally introduce his Omega then.

Some of his pack had witnessed her whipping and her submission, but but the rest were still to meet her. He looked down at her face, her big eyes staring up at him, he carried her and took her towards his den.

Her face was so similar to the Goddess, he didn't know how Garbage would react, seeing his mother's face on another female, knowing that she wasn't really the Goddess. The male had grown so withdrawn, silent, smelling like his namesake more and more each day that it had been sad and even painful to watch.

He placed his Omega in his newly changed sheets. "You will nest here, I will bring more food." He declares.

She turns her head away, hiding under the sheets. "I want water. Cold water." She murmurs.

He felt sick to his stomach at the words, snaking a hand under the sheets to feel her skin. She was warm, and craving chilled water, the early signs of heat.

Shredder wished that he had more time, he was so weak after visiting the Goddess last time, he needed to stock up on strength just as much as she did.

"I will see what can be done." He says and leaves the room. They had no means of procuring chilled water, but they had some ice that was used to preserve the new crate of food that had arrived from Dinhae, so Shredder would make do for his Omega.

Anything to cover up the guilt.

----

He wakes me up from my small nap after a while, dressing me up in a white plain gown that was almost see through over my breasts, stretching so wide that I'm sure my dark nipples were on show.

He notices my breasts and tweaks a tantalizing nipple. "I borrowed it from Shona. She has small breasts."

I cup my breasts and ask him for a bra.

"What is a bra?"

"It is a piece of clothing that will hold my breasts up. It is comfortable."

He makes a face. "It does not sound comfortable. Why would you want something like that?" 

"You are not female, you wouldn't understand. " I cup my breasts again. "They are hanging free, heavy and uncomfortable. I'm not used to it."

"They are beautiful, a symbol of your femininity. They hold power over males, why cover them up?"

I sigh, exasperated. "Nevermind. " I shrug.

"Hmpf." He grunts and gets up, beckoning me up with him.

His hands stroke my head, fanning out my long, pretty hair. "You will meet my pack now. We are holding a gathering."

"What for?"

"The full moon night."

My skin crawled, sweat instantly beading on my brow, I dug my legs in, stopping our short journey to the door.

"Please, Alpha." I pleaded. "I want to stay in. I am not feeling well."

His sharp gaze pins me to the place, his unnerving eyes dark with sudden anger at my disobedience. "You will come, there is a feast. You will enjoy."

"You don't understand. It's a full moon night!"

"It is."

"I...I..." His nostrils flared, he could smell the fear on me. I reeked of it, I knew it. An Omega showing fear, I hadn't been scared when the Beta had raped me, I hadn't been scared when I was being whipped, but I was scared now, it was big for him. An Alpha was supposed to protect his Omega.

He knew it too.

He pulled me into the warmth of his body, wrapping his large arms around me and purred. A sound like that of a cat, I gasped, I had never heard a pur! 

I was Omega, my Alpha's pur was to be my ultimate recourse, the safety blanket. And the history of my dynamic was true, I felt my fear and nervousness slowly leave my body, the sweat cooled on my skin and I shivered, he purred again.

The rich sound penetrated my very soul, opening me up, looking at what made me Beth, at who was Beth. I sighed, laying my head on his shoulder, closing tired eyes.

He carried me in his arms. "I will protect you, Omega. I am here. Your Alpha is here."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head against his chest, staring at his beautiful face.

How funny it was, that my protector was also the one being who hurts me the most.