Preview

The main character Bethany Lancaster^^^
Credit to appropriate artist on Pinterest.

**Trigger Warning**

This book contains explicit content of sex, violence, menage, cheating, rape and other acts that are not meant for the weak of heart and for readers under the age of 18.

--Notice--

The Dire Choice is book number 7 in the Otherworld Series, though you can read this book as a stand alone, it is suggested to read atleast Otherworld series book 4 to understand Beth and Soul Shredder's initial meeting.

---

"Alpha, where are you?" I ask.

And suddenly he looks down at me. His eyes normal once again. I saw a flash of anger in the blue depths, along with desperate frustration.

In one swift move, he was off me and pacing the floor of the cave.

I instantly miss his heat and sat up in confusion.

I called out, scared and disappointed in myself. "Have I done something?" My voice reveals my feeling of fear and I am ashamed to show fear to my Alpha. But if I had dissatisfied him, he would send me away, and I would be without an Alpha, drifting in the world, open for any male seeking release.

No, I needed an Alpha. I needed his knot. I needed his scent and his strength. I needed his seed.

He turned to look at me, his naked glory widening my eyes. He was muscular and beautiful, his body, a temple of the gods, but my eyes where fixed on his male sex.

He was hairless, just as I was. I was sure all our species was down there. His manhood stood up at attention, his heavy seed sacks hanging low.

He was big and thick, long and hard. His tip seeping seed, eager for me. But still, he stood far away, out of my reach.

"My body pleases you." He stated. His voice sounded grave.

I looked up at his face with some difficulty. "You are magnificent. The first male I have seen naked."

He turned away. "My goddess has forbidden me to take your virginity."

I squinted in confusion. "What goddess?"

"The goddess of our Species. I am her beloved one and she speakes to me even in her endless sleep. And she has ordered me now, to give your virginity as a gift to Quicksilver."

I was to be passed around like a whore.

This was my new life?