Chapter 22- Shredder

---The Past--

That night, the Goddess comes to him, bringing along with her, not the consort who would brutalized him, but a young female, smelling ripe and ready.

Soul Shredder stands, sniffing the air, his cock suddenly thickening with need.

The female was in heat, ready to be knotted.

She mewled when his scent reached her nostrils.

The Goddess was holding her back.

"You have not made your choice, female." The Goddess says, her voice gentle. "Do you want an Alpha or a Beta."

Shredder fists himself through his pants, sniffing the air profusely, aching with need suddenly.

The female whimpered, looking indecisive. Soul Shredder growled, bringing her scant attention to him. He was openly dripping now, through the front of his trousers, the scent of his cum lent the air and that was all it took for the female to make her decision.

"I chose the Alpha."

The Goddess let her go. As soon as she was set free, her body clashed against his.

He groaned wrapping his arms around her, sniffing at her blonde hair, looking into her completely black eyes, she was desperate for a cock, her hands tore apart his trousers, but even in his need for the female, he looked towards the Goddess.

A small smile instantly played on her plump lips.

"I am impressed, my love." She said, gliding closer.

"You seep with cum for this female, yet you look towards me." Her gentle fingers touch his chin, he realizes that she was closing his mouth, that was dropped open, dripping like his cock.

"I am promised to you, my lady." 

"You will breed this female." She said, kissing his forehead as a warm mouth enclosed his cock and began sucking desperately.

He gasped, his own eyes darkening, pupils enlarging until his eyes too were black.

"You will breed this female. " She repeats. "She will be the first to bear your pups, if the fates decide. "

He groaned as the female's tongue darted around his cock, he splashed her mouth with a bit more of precum, wrapping a hand around his knot to press and give her more. The young Beta, by the scent of her, moaned, loving the taste of his Alpha cum.

"I...I.." Shredder stumbled over his words. "I'm.."

"You are a virgin." The Goddess stated, stroking a hand down his back as they both watched the female suck him off.

He blushed and she chuckled. "You had told me, the first night, my love."

Soon, her hand replaced his on the knot, the Goddess herself pressed him for more cum. He closed his eyes, relishing the feeling of her soft hands on him.

He groaned. The Goddesses hand left his knot and made him kneel, the female, moaned and turned, going along with ancient instructions, listening to what her body wanted, presenting her fine behind and her seeping cunt, ready for penetration.

The Goddess maneuvered him behind the Beta, holding his cock in her hand, even now, as he was young, her hand could not wrap around his long, thick, leaking cock. She pressed the knot, causing a splash of cum to wet the female, ready her more so for his penetration.

He groaned and lay his head, back, on her shoulder, she untied the laces on the front of her robe, offering him a nipple to suck.

"I will guide you through your first, my love. Pray to Mother Moon that you seed her."

Her hand left his knot and pushed back his hair from his sweaty forehead, holding him in place against her tit.

Another gentle hand guided his hips ahead until his cock was at the little hole that seeped, at the sex of the Beta, who whined, impatiently. She too was a virgin, but she was too far gone in her heat to feel any fear or pain of penetration.

Soul Shredder grunted as the Goddess urged him on, and once his cock was fit into the female, he needed no tit to soothe him, no hand to guide him and no instructions to follow.

He fell into the rut. The endless spiral of bliss and of ignorance.

He fell upon the female, jerking his cock roughly into her, forcing his knot into her. The Beta screamed, she was too small for a knot to fit, but he snarled and growled, subduing her struggling form.

He rutted her, fucking in and out of her pliant body.

The Goddess led his hand down at the apex of the female's thighs, the top of her bud, the bundle of veins.

"Touch here, make her feel good. Do not be a selfish lover."

He hissed but obeyed, drumming his fingers against the little clit, making the crying female moan and get wetter beneath him. He leaked cum like it was bountiful, it spewed out of her body when his knot could not push in, when it did push in, he hooked the bundle of veins behind her pelvis groaning loudly, head thrown back, eyes closed.

The female screamed out her orgasm, mirroring his relief and sense of victory at the overwhelming feeling of euphoria that travelled throughout his body.

When the ordeal was done, he listed sideways, falling down to the mats.

The Goddess lay his head in her lap, stroking his hair, the Beta female forgotten.

"In our world, Soul Shredder, you are now a man."

Only later, when the female was ready to mate again, under another wave of heat, did Shredder vaguely realize that it was the first time the Goddess had called him by his given name.

It made him orgasm right there.