Chapter 9- Beth

I silently cried as the Alpha lay me on his own mattress and spread my legs.

I still did not know his name.

I did not know the name of the male who had shared my body with another, while another watched the show from his own seat.

I had been used like a rag, like the rag he held in his hand as he cleaned the space between my thighs. It came back bloody, my innocence was gone, and it had not been taken by a male I had chosen.

In the end, my story was similar to that one servant who lived in my first Alpha's house, my fathers house, a young girl, older than me, but not old enough yet. My Father had stumbled in one night, intoxicated, my scent, even then as I was close to maturing had maddened him, and he had mistaken the servant girl as me and had used his swollen fat cock on her, taking her innocence and ruining her life.

They had found her with her wrists slit the next morning. Her lifeless eyes had stared at me, silently telling me to leave, to save my life, to go find an Alpha worthy of my obedience, my submission and my body.

And that was how I had run away from home, and found a pack among the other pack, the pack that wore white clothes and white gloves and were as heartless and emotionless as their clothes were. They had opened me up, put me back together, taken my hair, given nothing in return.

And then the dehorned ones had saved me, bringing me here to my Alpha, to the place where I had thought my dreams of a happy life, of children, of endless pleasure would finally come true.

Instead I had witnessed my Alpha having to submit to a Beta, my eyes latched on to the bite on his neck. He noticed my gaze and his eyes turned stony.

"I let him dominate me, but that does not mean you will too, Omega."

"My name is Beth." I whisper. "I have a name. You will call me by it."

His hands wrapped around my throat and his face came down upon me, he snarled, his fangs long and threatening.

"You are Omega. Your name is insignificant. Your only motive is to serve me and my needs, you are nothing in this pack without me." He squeezed my neck. "Know your place, or I will have to show you."

Pain blurred my eyes, my breath stuck in my throat, but I opened my legs, wrapping them around his hips.

"Your beta took his pleasure, but he didn't give me mine." I croaked.

The Alpha hissed, letting me go. "You are a disobedient Omega. You will learn your place. You will stay in this room, without any pleasure, until I deem you worthy again."

"You will deem me worthy?" I chucked, rubbing my neck.

"You are wea-" My head flew to the right, a slap stinging my cheek, blood welled and I swallowed it, my cunt seeped for more, there was an alien satisfaction in submission to my Alpha and in violence, I craved it, needed it. We were the picture of disgust, a relationship started on wrong terms, an Alpha submitting to a Beta, an Omega who had lived a life in pain, waiting to feel pleasure.

And I would get my share of satisfaction in any way I could, and so I turned my hear to him again and spat blood in his face.

"You are weak!" I said, enjoying the snarl that stretched his beautiful face and crying out when his fangs pierced my neck.

I struggled against him, opening my thighs, cradling his hips between my own and wrapping my legs around him. I jerked my lower body against his, rubbing myself against his wet trousers, he seeped for me, his seed was for me, he growled against my throat and it was for me!

I moaned, wrapping my hands around his neck, arching my breasts into his own chest, trying any movement that would soothe the burn between my legs.

"Alpha! Please!" I cried out.

But his teeth left my neck, his hips leaving my empty ones. He stood above me and unzipped his trouser, revealing a weeping cock, ready to get into me.

But he did not fuck me. A stream of urine erupting from the tip of his cock, spraying my face and my chest.

"You are mine, female. And you are nothing but a toy that I am going to use. A possession. One that will take my seed like a good little Omega and bear my children to save the species. " He zipped his pants up, I spat out a bit of his piss that had entered my mouth and rubbed my eyes clean of it.

"But since you dare to defy your Alpha, and dare to call him weak, you will be kept in this room, cold and alone, hungry for food and for my cock, and you will not get either till you reach your heat period and you're crying in pain, aching for my knot and my seed. " His face is hard with resolve and a bit of fear seeps me, I did not want to be alone, I reach out a hand.

"Please, come to me...I will forgive you." Trying to coax him, trying to....to be a good Omega again. But I had riled the beast too much, I had crossed my limits.

He turns away and makes his way to the door. "I don't need your forgiveness, it's you who needs mine."

I try to get up, but blood seeps out of my sore cunt, I find that I cannot stand, I am on my knees, my neck bleeding, my cunt bleeding, my mouth bleeding, smelling of urine, forced to submit, crying out for pity, for my Alpha to come to me.

"Please, Alpha! Please!"

The door slams shut, he is gone, his delectable scent and comforting growl, the scent of his cum replaced by the sent of his urine.

I was his possession, his territory, a tree he had pissed upon to mark and to reveal to all those who came by that I was his.

So, I curled into a ball right there, in the piss strewn mattress, shivering and bleeding. I close my eyes, hoping that sleep would drive away it all.

That sleep would be my one saviour.

But the nightmares always followed me.

No matter where I went, they were my constant companion.

My shadow was not black, it was red, as red as blood.