Chp 43

Michael's POV
As I was lost in my own thoughts, I heard a lot of yelling upstairs. That was followed by the sound of glass breaking. I jumped out of my chair and ran upstairs, following the sound of the commotion. I walked into Prince's room and found it in complete chaos. Prince and Blanket look furious. The window behind them was shattered. And Mia stood there with her arms crossed. "What the hell is going on in here?!" I yelled. Mia jumped at the sound of my voice and turned around to meet my gaze.
"Hi Daddy," Mia said as sweetly as possible. I knew what she was trying to do right now.
     "She threw the controller at me... AGAIN! But this time I ducked and it hit the window," Blanket explained. "Then she had a complete fit, and started throwing things around." I looked around the room, and found Prince's belongings scattered around everywhere. Books, clothes, electronics, etc. Some picture frames and other glass items were shattered on the ground.
"Now my controller is somewhere outside, probably broken. Just like the rest of my fucking room!" Prince yelled angrily.
"Prince, language," I warned. He rolled his eyes and turned away from me. He was pissed and I couldn't even blame him. Mia drove my boys crazy today. I looked back at Mia, and she quickly looked down. "Apologize to your brothers Mia," I said sternly.
"B-but I... I was just trying to play and they kept laughing at me," she complained.
"Doesn't mean..." Blanket began.
"Blanket I got this!" I said annoyed. All 3 of them were in a bad mood, and were starting to put me in one too. I don't need my son to start acting like the parent around here. I can handle this on my own. Blanket sulked and walked towards Prince. I looked back at Mia, as she started to bring out the waterworks. Her go to move when she knows she's in big trouble. "Little girl, you better cut that crying out before I give you something to cry about!" I said raising my voice.
Of course, this just made her cry even harder. "Apologize to your brothers, and then go straight to your room. I'm not done with you yet," I said sternly. She continued to stay quiet as tears trickled down her face. I was growing impatient with her defiance. "MIA!" I yelled through gritted teeth. Not a single word came out of her mouth, just sobs. "Girl you better start speaking up," I warned.
     She still stayed silent, with her eyes lowered. By then I had it with her. I smacked her bottom hard and grabbed her by the ear, walking her towards Prince and Blanket. "Apologize!" I screamed. Too scared to fight me at this point, she squeaked out a 'sorry'. "Go to your room. And when I get in there, your butt better be in the corner! Go!" I barked. She slowly walked out of the room, sobbing.
     "You see Dad, you see what we mean now?" Prince pointed out. I didn't answer. I was so angry. Just a few minutes ago, I was defending Mia. I took everything into consideration and fought my boys for her. They were judging my parenting and I still sucked it up for Mia. I truly believed she was making progress, or at least trying. But clearly she's only on good behavior when I'm around.
"I'll call someone to get your window fixed," I said monotonously before heading out of his room. I walked into my room, fighting myself on what to do with her. Maybe my boys were right. I'm not strict enough with her. My punishments for her aren't harsh enough, or else she wouldn't feel so comfortable breaking rules around here. It was taking everything in me, not to grab my belt and whoop her ass right now... I grabbed something out of my drawer and stormed into her room. Hopefully this works.

*I know this was short. The next one will be longer ❤️*