Training for the Tournament.....or Making Them Stronger

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN PRINCE OF TENNIS.

Ciana: Majorly Awesome Training Begins!

Diana: An enemy lurks in the forest from a far.

---------------------------------------------------

The sun rose into the sky. In the tennis dorms, the players were sleeping peacefully. As they slept, a hatch opened for the ceiling between their beds. It was a black speaker. The, a cough was heard from it. Finally, a trumpet sounded.

This surprised the players. Some shot up while others fell out of bed.

"What the heck?!"

"What hurt..."

And other various whining sounds and comments. (A/N: Too lazy to write other comments.) Once the trumpet stopped, a familiar voice came unto the speaker.

"Good morning everyone!" It was Ciana, "Breakfast starts at 7! Get ready or you won't get any energy for this day's training!" she announced. In Echizen and Momo' room, Momo looked at the clock. He jumped back up in surprise, "What! It's 5:30!" "I know! That's why I woke you guys up!" she replied, scaring the players who wondered how she heard Momo's question.

Ciana giggled, "There are microphones and cameras in your rooms. That's why I heard you." she explained, "Now get ready for today!"

******************************************

During their breakfast, the Ancient siblings came to give them their assigned groups.

Carlo's group consisted of: Tezuka, Fuji, Yuushi, Ootori, Sanada, Tachibana, Yanagisawa, Minami, Ota, Saeki, Chitose, Kouichi, Shiranui and Michael.

Marina's group consisted of: Oishi, Kaidoh, Atobe, Yagyuu, Shinji, Mori, Akazawa, Muromachi, Wakato, Kurobane, Davide, Kite, Billy and Arnold.

Apollo's group consisted of: Inui, Hiyoshi, Shishido, Renji, Kyosuke, Kaneda, Higashikata, Shinjo, Koishikawa, Chinen and Tom.

Paulo' group consisted of: Momo, Kawamura, Kabaji, Ishida, Nomura, Sengoku, Akutsu, Daichi, Shiraishi, Gin, Kai, Tanishi and Bobby.

Diana's group consisted of: Eiji, Gakuto, Yukimura, Sakurai, Mizuki, Atsushi, Ichiuma, Nitobe, Kajimoto, Itsuki, Ryo, Marui, Jackal, Zaizen and Terry.

Lastly, Ciana's group consisted of: Echizen, Jirou, Kirihara, Niou, Yuuta, Kamio, Aoi, Kenya, Kintaro, Koharu, Yuuji, Yohei, Kohei, Hirakoba and Kevin.

The arrangements made the players happy, sad, confused and curious. "Probability of Carlo arranging this is 96 percent." Inui stated. "Ciana randomly rearranging them is 100 percent." Yanagi added.

"I got a bad feeling about this..." Oishi murmured. Ciana jumped on top of the table, "Okay! Training begins after you eat!" she cheered. "Yeah. I'll enjoy my training with these losers." Marina stated.

The players shivered, getting a strong negative feeling right after she said that.

********************Carlo's training*******************

"Uh Carlo-san? What is this?" Tachibana asked. Carlo's group arrived at a base of a mountain in the academy's vicinity. He laughed, "This where you're going to train of course." The mountain reached beyond the clouds, no one knowing how far it goes. "Isn't this a bit dangerous?" Yuushi asked.

He laughed again, "Of course not. You'll just go up the mountain and find the flag pennants that have symbols of the six elements." he explained, "And what are the six elements?" he asked the nearest person which was Chitose. "Earth, water, wind, fire, light and darkness." He replied. Carlo clapped, "Good. Good."