Allistar vs Crusader Part II

I DO NOT OWN PRINCE OF TENNIS. ONLY MY OCs AND THE PLOT.

The dragon treasure shall save them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Once Crusader ordered the dragons to attack, they followed his command without hesitation. "What do we do?!" Kevin questioned. Ciana narrowed her eyes, "You guys get Crusader." she paused, "Paulo and I will handle this."

Ciana was surrounded by a white glow. Her form started to change into something more dragon like. The glow disappeared and in Ciana's place was a white-scaled dragon with green eyes. It had the same height as the black-scaled dragon but was longer in length.

It lead out a roar and attacked the black and blue dragons. Paulo was occupied with the red and gold dragons. Crusader, on the other hand, was walking towards the computer. "Let's go!" Tezuka ordered. The remaining three ran towards the griffin, who's in human form.

They thought he didn't notice them since his back was turned. But they were wrong. When they were at least five inches away from him, Crusader revealed his wings and blew them back. The wind was strong enough to knock out Tezuka and Kevin.

Echizen, on the other hand, managed to dodge the wind on the last second. He charged at the griffin man and tackled him to the ground. The two struggled to get the upper hand. Unfortunately, Crusader pushed the boy off with his strength.

He rolled down the floor and slammed against one of the open containers. He slowly got up, "What do you expect to gain from this?!" Echizen questioned. Crusader glared at the boy, "The human race feared us and wanted to kill all of us. Not even trying to see that we mean them no harm." he explained.

"They won't see that because you're making it become real!" Echizen retorted. The griffin man laughed, "That's because they refuse to see how terrible your race is. But don't worry," he looked at the boy, "You and the rest of the teams here won't make it out of here alive."

Echizen's eyes widened. "What did you do?" he questioned. Crusader laughed, "When you and the search party arrived, you didn't notice that I sent out only a quarter of the number of students and staff from the academy." he explained, "In short, the rest of them were heading towards the academy. Preventing the rest of the humans to leave until they're already dead."

"No!" he shouted, trying to get back up to no avail. Ciana and Paulo were having troubles as well. Four against two doesn't seem that hard, but two against one isn't. The two were pinned down and were unconscious.

Crusader laughed, "Don't you see! You lost!" He continued to laugh. Echizen stood up, refusing to give up. Before he could do anything, he heard a voice. 'Echizen!' it called. 'Allistar?' he thought. 'Yes!' it replied, 'You have the medallion Ciana gave you, right?' Echizen nodded and thought, 'Yes.' 'Place the medallion on the slot in the center of the computer.'

He did as he was told and ran as fast as he can. Crusader noticed his pursuit and tried to blow him back. Echizen dodged the attacks and headed straight for the slot he saw while dodging. Crusader now knows what he was going to do, "No!" he yelled and chased the boy.

His efforts were in vain. Echizen managed to reach the slot and slammed the medallion in it.

It was silent for a while until the earth began to shake. Rocks started to fall from the ceiling the containers were breaking. The medallion started to spin and everything turned white.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment.