𝙋𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙥𝙩.2

I heard Zachs car pull into the driveway. I quickly wiped my eyes and stood up.
"Honey, I'm home!"

I heard Zach walk upstairs. And than I heard the dreaded words,
"Baby, whats wrong" He asked rushing to my side.

"N-nothing" I stuttered out.
"Something." He said sitting me down on his lap.

"I'm p-pregnant..." I cried into his shoulder.
"I understand if you want me to leave. I'll have my stuff out by morning." I said standing up.

"Wait, what do you mean?" He stood up as well.
"It takes two to make a baby, which means I'm just as much responsible for his as you." He kissed my forehead.

"Ok. I love you." I kissed his lips, gently.
Zach carefully pulled away and knelt down. He lifted my shirt just enough to see the tiny bump of a baby.
Our baby.

"Hey little babe. I'm your daddy. I just want you to know I love you so much, and I will never stop. I can't wait to teach you music. And spoil the fuck out of you."
"Zachary Dean! Language!" You slapped his head.

"Sorry sorry. Mommy's being a meany butt, but she's really nice. I hope you get her looks. Because she's absolutely stunning." He looked up at you through his lashes.

"Finish up already!" You giggled.
"Ok ok!" Zach said standing up.

"I love you babygirl" he said kissing me.
"I love you and our little family." You kissed back.

(248 words)