𝙄 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗

"please y/n I'm begging you to come with me" Zach said. He looked at me with puppy eyes and pouted.

"Will you pretty please come with me to the club tonight?" He asked.
"Ugh fine! But just this once!" I said giving in.

"Yay! And I promise it will only be this one time." He said kissing my forehead.

Except, it wasn't only that one time. It became a weekly experience, and I hated it.
He knew I was claustrophobic.
He knew I had serious anxiety.
He knew I hated clubs.

But, he didn't seem to care. He just wanted to go out every Friday night and every night they were off. He always got drunk, and I had to lug him home. And deal with a hungover Zach in the morning. I absolutely hated it.

I stood in the crowed club, searching for Zach. I constantly had to pull down my dress, because someone (cough *zach* cough) made me wear some short ass black dress. And my feet were killing me!

Ugh screw heels! I still couldn't find Zach. I headed towards the back of the club. Only to find him...

Making me out with another girl!

He dragged me here, knowing I didn't want to come! He left me alone in the club, which I hate. JUST TO SWAP SILIVA WITH SOME OTHER BITCH!!!

Oh hell nah! I felt the anger come bubbling to the surface. I stormed over to him, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him up.

"What the hell y/n!?" He asked shocked.
"You brought me to this hell hole! And than you left me for some slut? How could you Zach? I came every damn day for you and this is how you repay me? You know I don't belong in this club! Ugh go die in a hole you son of bitch!"

And with that I stormed out of there. I didn't look back. I knew that if I did, the tears would be free. I ordered an Uber and waited outside for it. Zach stumbled out of the club.

"Y/n! Wait I'm sorry! Please!" He said grabbing me.
"Sorry isn't enough!" I said and slapped him. I got in the uber and told them the address. I was done with that bitch, for good!

(388 words)