𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨

(This is inspired by Jealous - Labrinth)

"I'm jealous of the rain, that falls upon your skin"

I watched as she walked down the street, the rain falling on her skin. I studied her soaked body. A light grey shirt hung from her chest. And black leggings stayed close to her legs. a blue rain jacket covered her small frame. Nike socks and nike sneakers.

She looked so stunning. I imagined myself holding her, feeling her skin against mine. I'm jealous of the rain that gets to touch her skin, it's closer than I'll ever get again.

" I wished you the best of, all this world could give"

I walked through the hallways, not listening to what Jack was talking about. I watched as she threw her head back, laughing at something one of her friends said. The way her nose scrunched when she smiled, and her eyes smiled too.

I watched as her hips swayed side to side, as she began walking to class. God, I miss being able to hold those hips. I watched as she pulled her hair back, running her fingers through it. I miss being able to run my fingers through her hair.

"I'm jealous of the way, your happy without me."

I watched from my car. I watched as she got in his car, smiling wider than she did with me. I watched as she kissed his lips, that should be me. But, I lost my chance.
"yo, zach?!" Jack asked waving his hand in front of my face.
"what are yo-" he stopped once he found where my eyes were.
"I miss her..." I whispered, letting a tear fall.
"I know, I'm sorry." he rubbed my back.
I slammed on the gas, driving away as fast as I could.

I couldn't watch her be happy without me.