𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙊𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙩.2

Daniel's POV:
"What the fuck Zach?" I said getting in his face.

"What? It's not like I could be honest! It was a dare anyway, she doesn't really like me!" He said, standing up.

"I-i have to go after her. Don't do anything stupid, please!" I bolted out of the house. I knew where she was going, and I ran straight there. I didn't stop until I saw her.

~~~

"Y/n... come here." I said, slowly walking closer.
"Why doesn't he like me back? Am I that awful?" She said, not even turning around.

"Y/n, I know it hurts now, but you need to get away from the edge. You could fall. Please come back." I said as softly as possible.

"What if I don't want to, Daniel?" She asked.
"Please, just come here, we can do this together."

Just as she was turning around, the boys car screeched around the corner in the car, Scaring y/n. She fell backwards! I tried to grab her, but she wasn't there. I turned to look at the boys, not able to see my best friend dead, when I saw zach not there. I turned around and saw him with y/n in his arms.

He held her bridal style, while her arms wrapped around his neck. He came closer to me and the boys. She was asleep in his arms.

Zach POV:
"Wanna keep going Daniel? Wanna keep telling me how I broke her heart? I only did it because I thought it was only the dare! I've been in love with her for a year, Daniel! Now, if you could move, I'm taking her home!" I said, pushing past him.

I opened the car door and gently laid y/n on the seat. I pulled the seatbelt across her body and shut the door. I got in the driver's side and looked over at the boys.

"Bye" I sped away, leaving them astonished.

"Mhmm" I heard a slight groan come from y/n.
"Hi" I whispered, putting my hand on her thigh.
"Hi." She slightly smiled.
"Did you really mean what you said?" She asked.

I pulled the car over and stopped it. I turned towards her.

"Yes. Every bit of it." I told her.
She didn't say anything. Just grabbed my jaw and brought me closer.

"Good, cause I love you." She whispered before smashing her lips on mine.

(404 words)