Chapter 8: Jealousy

Tyler's POV~

Today was a school day as usual. Right now I was in math class. We were working on a partner assignment. And guess who my partner was. If you thought Axel, you're wrong for once. You see the teacher chose partners for us. I was working with Jake. Axel was working with some other fur. Every now and then he's look our way. Every time Jake made me laugh because of a joke he said or a mistake he made, it caused Axel to look furious. Though, I can't help but get the feeling that Jake is actually enjoying the attention. Luckily math is the last class of the day. As soon as the bell rang, Axel ran over and picked me up, taking me to my locker. He tells me to grab my things. I did as told and once I grabbed everything, he dragged me to his bike and we rode to his place. We waited there for a bit and Ray came and brought his car. The seating in his car was weird. There was actually a seat in between the driver and shotgun. Guess where I sat. In between. The first 5 minutes of driving was calm. Every time we were at a stop sign, Axel would lean close and try to kiss me. It was either on the cheek, forehead, head, and lips; and he mostly aimed for the lips. He started to whine and said "Come on, Tyler. Let me kiss you. I really want to!" I gave him a small glare and said "The only thing you can kiss is my ass!" Ray chuckled and gave Axel a look that said "Burn!" However, Axel smirked and said "Gladly." I couldn't stop myself from blushing after that. Ray looked at me like he was adoring me. Every now and then he'd pet my head. Axel didn't seem to like how Ray was doing this. Once we pulled into the bowling parking lot, Ray pulled me into his lap and licked my cheek. My blush from before deepened into a darker shade of red. Axel was furious, and you could very much tell. Axel grabbed me off of Ray's lap and held me extremely and possessively close to him. Axel was so mad, he carried me in, making sure that Ray couldn't touch me. Once we were in, we quickly paid and head over to an open bowling lane. I was once again carried and then set down next to Axel. His arm was still wrapped around me as he smiled down at me with a little blush before once again glaring at the panther across from us. It was like this for a few minutes before I get up and grab a bowling ball. I put in our names and set them on the score board. It randomly generated who was going to go first. Axel was the first to go, so I sat by his side and told him. He glances at me and hugs me before getting up and grabbing the bowling ball. He glances at Ray and then me. He throws the ball down the lane and he gets a strike. He walks over to me and I give him a high five. He sits down and puts me on his lap. Ray was the next to go up, so he gets up and grabs a bowling ball. He looks at me and then smiles, which causes Axel to tighten his hold on me. Ray throws it down the lane and he gets a strike too. He walks over to Axel for a high five. Axel just glares. He knew there that he should back off. It was my turn, so I got out of Axel's grip and grabbed a ball. I threw it down the lane and only got 3 pins down. I sighed and Axel laughed. When I passed Axel so he can go, he grabbed my hand and took his bowling ball. He told me to sit beside him and watch. I watched his technique as he threw it down the lane and got 9 out of the 10 pins. I stayed and watched Ray's technique as he gained 7. Axel then says "Use the same technique as I just did." I nod and grabbed my ball. I mimicked his moves from the last time he went. I got 8 out of the 10 pins this time. Axel then asks "Have you never bowled before?" I then say "I have! It's just that it's been awhile." He nods and takes his turn. After mid-game, a female fox showed up and blushed.

She walked over to me and asked "Hey, are you single?" I was about to answer, but Axel grabbed me and looked at her with a forced smile and said "Yeah, he's mine, so don't try anything

She walked over to me and asked "Hey, are you single?" I was about to answer, but Axel grabbed me and looked at her with a forced smile and said "Yeah, he's mine, so don't try anything." I pushed him away and said "Yeah, I'm single. Never mind him, he's just delusional and possessive." She nods and hands me a piece of paper. She then says "Let's hang out sometime, okay?" She winks and I just nod. I slip the paper that had her phone number on it in my pocket. We continued our game as Axel kept glaring in the direction of the female fox. I don't even know her name.

Axel's POV~

I stared at the fox who's attempting to take away my Tyler. We played our game and I walked the "bathroom." I went to the fox and she looked at me with a nervous smile and said "Umm, how can I help you?" I give her a glare and said "Well, you could start by not trying to take away what is and will be mine." She then says "Oh, you mean your friend over there. I have to admit he's cute." I then say to her "You're damn right he's cute. He's also mine, so back off." She then chuckles and says "Wow, he was right when he said you were delusional." I then say with a hint of anger "I'm not delusional. I'm determined to make sure it happens." She then says "Well, you don't have to worry about me. I have a girlfriend. I just want to hang out with him. See if he remembers me." I give her a confused look. I just walk back to them. I walk back to see Ray holding Tyler in a tight hug. I stomped over and grabbed Tyler out of his grip and into mine. I rubbed my cheeks against his to calm me down. Ray then said "It was taking a long time for you to get back for your turn and I got bored. So I hugged him so I wasn't bored." I look at him with anger and said "Yeah, we'll next time, play for me! No one is going to be with Tyler, but me!" Tyler looks up at me and said "That's not your choice." I smirked and kissed his forehead and said "Well, it's going to happen anyway." He rolls his eyes and we continue our game. I ended up winning and Ray places second. Tyler was pretty far behind, but eventually caught up. Though he was behind by almost 20. Ray quickly dropped Tyler off at home and we drove to my place. I then said in an angered tone "What the hell do you think you're doing?! I already told you to back off!" He then says "I know, but he's so, so cute! I couldn't resist!" I nod. He then says "So, I noticed you changed your screensaver on your phone." I smile and say "Yeah, and I'm never changing it." I smile as I look at the picture of me and Tyler hugging. Ray drops me off and I think about what will happen tomorrow. However, I then remember what the fox said to me. "See if he remembers me." I wonder what she meant by that.