Christmas Collab 2: You're my Angel

Hello everyone! Normally I wouldn't do a second Christmas special, but I'm collabing with thepikfan in this chapter. This is part 2 of it, so go check out his side of the story in his story "I Wonder." Also, this part of the story is actually something that has happened before the current story setting. And Tyler isn't with Axel in this chapter.

Now, onto the chapter

Axel's POV~

I was with Jake at the candy store at the moment. I was wondering where Tyler and Jay might be. Christmas is just around the corner, so I was wondering what Tyler was going to get me, unless they already got me something and I just didn't know.

Jake came back with some candy that he planned on giving Jay. He smiled and put it in a bag. He looked at me curiously and asked me if Tyler likes candy. I chuckle at his question before commenting back. "Tyler has a major sweet tooth. I learned from experience to never take away his sweets. He gets really angry." Jake nods and tells me to follow him. I do so and find a section of chocolate boxes for couples.

My eyes formed sparkles and hearts as I imagined cornering Tyler against the wall with some stick chocolate sticking out of my mouth. Imagining him all flustered and weak to my touch practically makes me melt in my own skin. AHHHHH HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!!

I grab one of the biggest sets they had and quickly went to pay for it. This was a pocky set with. Stawberry, chocolate, and cookies and cream. I'm going to be sure to share this with him and knowing Tyler, he won't refuse chocolate. Even if it's us doing the pocky game. I want to kiss him so much right now.

Jake and I soon left the candy store and went to look around. We walked around for a little while to see if we can find anything. We found this one store that was pretty bare. The was no one in it but a single worker. It was kind of weird, because a lot of the stuff here looks cool. Spirit flutes, dream catchers, and blankets. I found this one blanket that had some sort of symbol on it. I went to the person and asked what the symbol meant.

"That's a symbol for a happy love life with the one you love." Hearts formed in my eyes as I bought it. Jake also bought one too. I chuckled and asked "It's Jay, isn't it?" He blushes a deep red and nodded. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll love you back. I'm probably just going to wrap Tyler and myself in this blanket and cuddle."

Jake chuckles and smiles at me. "I noticed that Tyler doesn't seem to like you in that way. How do you plan on convincing him?" I chuckle at his question and answer with love in my eyes. "Dedication and persistence." Jake laughed at this. I chuckled and we both walked around the mall some more. We soon met up with Tyler and Jay to find a place to eat. We walked around the mall, but they only had food stands, rather than an actual food court. Or rather the food court was full.

Tyler's POV~

After a bit of debating, we all decided to just go out and look for a place to eat. We roamed around the city a little bit and soon found a buffet. We entered and saw many people here. We asked for a table for four people and were seated. I sat next to Axel and Jake sat next to Jay. I'm wondering if they're together. They look like they'd be a cute couple.

Once we ordered our drinks and waited for the waitress to give us them, we head to the buffet. I was looking around and found the dessert section, my mouth watering instantly at the sights. I was about to walk over and grab some, but I was stopped by a hand. I look back and see Axel. "Eat some real food before you eat dessert, Tyler. Eating dessert as dinner is unhealthy." I pouted, but he was right. Don't worry delicious dessert section. We shall meet soon.