Chapter 10: Crossover- part 2

This a special chapter today. This is part 2 of a crossover that I'm doing with Lyoko3650. The first part is in his story "Belonging to the Badboy." I highly recommend reading his stories. They are so great. Anyway, as I said, this is part 2. You already know where part one is. So just so you're not confused, go and read his part in his story "Belonging to the Badboy." Now, onto the story.
————————————————————–––

Tyler's POV~

I was with Axel at his home. I had a lot of fun earlier today. I liked meeting Blake and Razor. Though Razor does seem a bit scary. Axel comes back from the kitchen and hands me a bowl of Ice cream. He starts to eat his as I start eating mine. After we were done, we looked at the school's website to see how the first competition went. We already knew what happened with basketball. Even if it was the opposite team, I cheered on Razor as he played. Every now and then I saw Axel look at me. He smiled down with a slight blush. I can't believe Blake never noticed all the attempts Axel has tried to kiss me. Then again, if my boyfriend was playing in an important game, I probably wouldn't care what went on around me. Anyway, I just finished my bowl of ice cream and Axel did as well. He takes my bowl and puts it in his sink. We looked at the scores again, and it was really close in score. Our team had 19 and the other had 17. It was very evident that Razor was one of the better players overall, but his flaw was lack of team effort. He did seem like a loner, so I can see why he lacked team effort. We looked at the cooking part of it. Blake didn't participate, so I wasn't too interested. However, Jake was on there and our team did win. I never knew Jake was such a good cook. It made my eyes sparkle with curiosity and wonder. Axel apparently saw this and turned off the computer. I then ask "Why did you turn it off?! The cooking looked so good!" He ignored me and said "Time for bed." I already knew he was just getting jealous because I was thinking about Jake at the moment. I go to lay on the couch in his room. However, he pulled me back before I could lay down. "Yeah, I don't think so. You know the rules Tyler." I sigh and nod my head. He smiles and lays me next to him. He takes off his shirt as usual and puts his arm around me, pulling me against him with a slight blush and smile. I swear, this guy is never going to let go. I lied my head down and went to sleep.

Timeskip~

Axel's POV~

I got up early as usual and made breakfast. I made Tyler's favorite and set it in the microwave for later. I got in bed next to Tyler and gently woke him up. Once he was fully awake, I gave him my bright smile and carried him over to the kitchen table. I handed him his food and he looked at it with sparkles in his eyes. He began to devour his food as I started munching on a piece of toast. Once he was done, he got up and put on his coat. "Thank you so much! It was so good!" I chuckled and got up. He backed and I followed. Once he was cornered, I picked him up in a hug as I say "See, I can cook too." He nods his head and said "Yeah, but Alex does most of the cooking. You mainly bake desserts." I nod and said "Fine, I guess I will never bake your favorite peanut butter brownies, ever again." He looks at me with shock and said "Nooooo! Don't! You're the best cook in history!" I smiled and said "You'll have to do more than that to get me to bake them." He looks at me and says "ANYTHING!!!" I chuckled and said "How about a kiss? You give me one on the cheek." He blushes and mumbles a little "fine." He kisses me on the cheek and my tail starts to go wild. I put on my own jacket. I stuff a brownie into Tyler's mouth and said "Good boy." We start walking to the festival again to have some fun. It was going to take awhile before the competition were to take place. In the meantime, we were just going to play games and grabs some snacks for later. We sat down on a bench after a bit and relaxed. I look down at Tyler. I then ask him "You having fun?" He nods his head and I smile. My smile becomes mischievous as I wrap my arms around his shoulders and said "Me too." He pushed my arm and scoots away from me. I then say "Tyler, it'll be awhile, so how about me and you cuddle until then?~" He knew I wouldn't take no for an answer, so he ran. Of course, I ran after him.