Chapter 13: Trouble

Axel's POV~

I was happily holding and nuzzling into Tyler as we enter the school. He struggles to get out of my grasp, but I won't let him go. Not until we get to his locker so I can get to mine. Once we get to his locker, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and one last tight hug. I walk to my locker and see Jacob approach Tyler. I walk to Jacob and hug Tyler. I glare at him and say "Mine." Jacob just smiles and says "I know. I was just asking if he wanted to hang out after school." I then say "I'm going too then." Jacob chuckles and says "Okay." I nod and pick up Tyler nod. He immediately tried to pull away, but he's not getting away. Once we got to our class, I nuzzle his cheek against mine. He pushes against me and asks "Will you please let go of me?!" I shake my head and say "I'll make you a deal." Tyler looks at me and asks "What's your deal?" I smile and tell him "You say you love me and take me on a date." He sighs and says "Don't you take me on enough dates as it is?" I chuckle and say "Yeah, however, you have yet to take me somewhere." He looks at me and says "Not happening." I smile and say "Then I guess you stay right here with me." He struggles and I hold on tighter. He sighs and says "Fine. Where do you want to go?" I chuckle and say "How about you decide?" He sighs and says "How about th-" I put my finger on his mouth and say "Shhhh. Don't tell me. Surprise me." He nods his head and I smile, giving him a tight hug. He asks "Aren't you going to let me go?" I chuckle and say "You haven't said you love me yet." He sighs and says "Do I have to?" I smile and kiss his cheek and say "Yup." He sighs and blushes and says "I love you." I chuckle and hug him tightly and say "I love you too." I put him in his seat and smile happily.

Tyler's POV~

I look around the room since class hasn't started yet. I feel like I'm being watched, so I turn around and see someone glaring at me. It was scary. This somebody was a black cat. A male with orange eyes that pierce through your soul. He was glaring right at me. I gulp nervously and look to the front of class. Every class I had and during those classes, I always felt those piercing eyes on my back. When I went to my locker to grab my lunch, there was a note on my locker. I took it off and it said "Meet me in the first floor bathroom." It wasn't signed by anyone. I was reluctant to go, but I did anyway. Once I got there, I was immediately tripped. I fell on the floor. Hard too. I look and see that it was the same cat as before. He glares at me and says "Leave Axel alone." I look at him and his glare hardens. "Axel doesn't need you. He'd be better off without you. So leave him alone." I then glare back at him and say "If you want him to leave me alone, tell him that! He's the one who's always making sure I'm near him!" The cat glares again and punches my stomach. I fall down on my knees. I feel like I'm about to vomit. He then says "I know Axel more than you do. He's only using you as a toy for attention. I'm much better suited to be his than you!" I look at him and he picks up my lunch. He opens it and takes it out. "A bottle of milk, huh?" I nod and he opens it. He pours it on my head and my clothes get drenched in it. "He then says, leave him alone. I'm better off with him than you. Why would he love you anyway? You're nothing but a pathetic human. Nothing more." I try to talk back, but he kicks my stomach as I hold it in pain. He makes a "tch." Sound and says "If you tell him about this, I'll make your life hell. No, if you tell anyone about this, I'll make your life worse than hell." He leaves and I lie here holding my stomach. Tears started to leak out my eyes from the pain. My vision started to go blank as I passed out. I wake up in the nurses office. I see Axel beside me and my eyes start to show fear as I remember what that cat said. Axel asks me "Are you alright, Tyler?" I snap out of it and get off the bed and say "Yes, I'm fine." He hugs me tightly, which makes me flinch in pain. I lifted up my shirt and saw a giant bruise on my stomach. He then says "You're drenched in milk. What happened?" Not wanting to be attacked again, I say "Nothing. Don't worry about it." I try to leave, but he says "Come on, change into your gym clothes. You'll smell bad for the rest of the day if you don't." I nod my head and change. Once I was done changing, I walked to class, but kept a distance from Axel. I walked to class and asked my teacher if I could move to a different seat. I sit next to Axel in all of my classes. The teacher says yes and I move to the corner of the classroom. The cat from before asks the teacher if he could replace my seat, which the teacher said yes to. I'm pretty sure Axel would do the same, but my seat is surrounded by other students. After that, class started. I look at the direction of the cat and see an evil smirk on his face. I ignore it and continue watching the teacher.

Axel's POV~

I was surprised when Tyler asked to be moved into a new seat for the rest of the classes. And he always kept a distance from me and has been ignoring me. My heart's aching. It hurts, I need Tyler by my side. I then go up to him at the end of the day and say "So, where are we going for our date?" Tyler looks away and says "Nowhere. I'm going home. I suggest you do the same." He then puts distance between us again. My heart aches so much. I'm nearly in tears. What did I do wrong? Soon, a black cat comes by my side and says "Hey, my name's Eric. I don't know what his deal is, but if you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me." I nod. My heart still aches. I love Tyler, I NEED Tyler. This isn't like him. Not at all. The black cat keeps talking to me and there's one thing that catches my attention. He says "If he's going to act like this, you should just spend time with me instead." I think about spending time with this cat. No, I won't. I'm going to make this right. I don't know what I did, but I need to find out what's wrong with Tyler. It's my duty as his future husband to make sure he's alright! However, I know he won't talk to me, but I know who he will talk to. When I get home, I look through my contact list and find Jacob. I call him and he answers. "Hello, Jacob" he responds with a surprised sound "Axel?! Why are you calling me? Not that it's a bad thing." I say to him "Something is wrong with Tyler, but I don't know what. Ever since after lunch, he's been distant, quiet, and ignorant. It's like he hates me all of a sudden." Jacob then replies "Yeah, I noticed it too. I was surprised when he asked to move to a different seat, but I think I know something." I then ask "What?! I need to know to make Tyler better! I can't lose him, not now, not ever!" Jacob then says "You know that black cat that walked home with you?" I say in a confused tone "Yeah." Jacob then says "I think he has something to do with it." I think and ask "Why do you think that?" Jacob says "Haven't you noticed that he always replaced Tyler's spot?" I think about it and say "Yeah, I do now realize that. I was too worried about Tyler during class that I didn't realize it at first." Jacob says "I'm going to talk to Tyler tomorrow. Please don't be jealous, but I'll be with him the whole day. I'm going to find out what's up. Once I do, I'll let you in on the info. It might be hard though." I then say "Jake, thank you. Please, I want my Tyler back." He chuckles through the phone and says "Don't worry, I'll make sure you do." I hang up and look at my home screen. It was the edited picture of me and Tyler hugging that Jake made. A tear forms in my eye as I said "Tyler, I love you." I cry into my pillow and hope that this will all be fixed as I fall asleep.