Chapter 3:

*Aurora's Pov.*

We Walked inside the school and headed towards the office.

"Can i help you?" the lovely lady at the front dest asked.

"Yes, this is my sister, Aurora Hatter and she is a new student here." Kyle replied

"aha, Yes, Aurora, what a beautiful name." She commented while handing me my schedule and books "And i see your'e advanced, we except great work from you." she smiled at me and i smiled back

Kyle helped me with my books and we walked out of the office to my tall locker. It was taller than me. I opened it and Kyle helped me put my books inside. "Thanks" I told him "No problem" He replied. I put the books i needed for my first hour and closed my locker. We walked around trying to help each other find our classes when someone ran up to Kyle. He had Black hair that slightly covered his face and i lip ring. "Hey Kyle!" He said as he ran up to Kyle.

"ill catch you later Kye. im going to find my last class and look for the library." I said as i smiled at him.

"Oh. ill come with you." he smiled back at me.

"oh no its okay. Im just looking for two places." i replied.

"oh okay. You sure?" he asked a little concerned.

"Yeah. ill be fine" i shouted as i walked away.

I looked around to find my final class. I got a tad lost in the halls but got back on track when i found the office. I decided to walk in and ask them where it was. I stood at the desk as the nice lady that gave me my schedule and books looked at me and approached my way with a lovely smile on her face.

"Do you need help Aurora?" She asked.

"Yes please. I cant find room J16." I replied.

"oh, follow me honey. Ill show you." she stated as she walked around from the desk to me and lead me to the office door out to the groups of different people who would stare at me when i passed by. Especially the boys. One guy had winked at me and the others gave me cheeky smirks like i was bait. That kind of pissed me off but i played along and winked at them.

I followed the kind office lady down a couple halls and to a set of stairs. We walked up and she turned a left to make it in another hall way where she walked to the class that had J16 above it.

"Here you go darling" She smiled at me.

"Thank you so much" i said returning the smile.

"No problem" she replied as she walked back to the office.

I walked to the stairs and the bell rang. oh no im going to be late" I whispered to myself.

Ya ya, I talk to myself don't judge. everyone does it. I ran down stairs and on my way to my class when i ran into someone and fell.

"well it looks like someone is already falling for me" he smirked as he handed me a hand. I took his hand and he helped me up.

"Im so sorry" i replied trying to keep my balance.

"No need to apologize Darling." he smirked again. I just smiled and ignored it and picked up my back pack.

"So whats this beautiful lady's name?" he asked with yet again another smirk!

"Im Aurora." i stuck out my hand for him to shake. "and yours?"

"I'm Jace" He answered shaking my hand still having that smirk on his face... 

"well its nice to meet you Jace but i really have to go." i let go of his hand and walked passed him.

I ran to class full speed as the last bell would ring any moment making me late! i was NEVER late!!! I finally got to H72 and walked in. I took a seat in the far back when the last bell finally rang. "Thank god" i said under my break.

"Okay Good morning class I am your teacher Mr. Canding. Please take your seats and open to page 12 in your language arts books." he told us as he got his book and walked abound the room.

I pulled out my book and opened to page 12 as told.

"Okay read pages 12-35 class cause we will be going over them tomorrow." Mr. Caning said.

"Mr. caning your'e wanted in the office." a woman stated opening the door for him.

"okay ill be back in about 15 minutes class. Keep reading."

He left and everyone started taking but i kept reading even if it was hard to concentrate. Ill just study tonight.

"Hi!" a perky girl said waving her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. so i looked up.

"Hi" I replied 

"I'm Adrianna" She introduced herself putting out her hand.

"I'm Aurora" I shook her hand and smiled at her. She was already smiling and i got curious wondering if her face hurt? i was tempted to ask but i was still getting used to the school before i acted like me.