Chapter 5:

*Aurora's Pov.*

It was finally lunch time and i went to my locker sending Adrianna away.

"Are you sure? I can wait for you." she asked concerned.

"Haha. I'm fine. I'm gonna put my stuff away and use the restroom. Save me a seat." I smiled at her.

"Okay. I defiantly will!" She smiled and walked to lunch.

After putting my books away i was going to close my locker when a pair of hands wrapped around my waist startling me.

"Hey Beautiful." a recognizing voice said.

I quickly turned around finding Jace there. Not him again...

"Hadn't seen you around since first period and third period." He pouted.

He was in my first and third period? i didn't even notice. He still had his arms wrapped around my waist and brought me closer to him.

"let me go Jace." i said calmly.

"but i dont wanna." He pouted again.

"I dont care. Let me go." I got more frustrated.

"But i'm cozy" He kept pouting which had no affect on my but piss me off. "I like you in my arms." He smirked.

"Let. Me. Go." I said firmly as i was trying to stop myself from punching him.

"No can do Babe." He said with yet AGAIN another smirk.

I was just about to swing at him when "LET HER GO JACE!" My brother yelled from behind Jace.

Oh no. what is he doing? Hes going to get hurt... No he wont. No he wont. I believe he'll make the right choice and not start shit with my brother.

"Or what?" Jace responded with a glare directed at Kyle.

"Lets just say if you touch her like that again. I'll show you a personally favorite place of mine called "Hell". "

"Yeah. Sure Emo boy." He pestered Kyle on the way he looked.

Kyle was not Emo. He just has a love for black like i do. Me and Him were punk rockers. The only reason i wore what i did today was to make a good first impression, but that doesn't matter anymore this douche just messed with the way my brother looks, what he loves to wear. I'm Pissed.

"Wow, You should be holding a tutor instead of me. Maybe she can tell you the difference between a Emo and a punk rock." i pestered Jace trying to get some heat off of Kyle.

"What?" Jace looked at me confused.

"maybe she can help you with that too." I know i have pretty lame come backs but i have to do something to help get some heat off my brother. I didn't want him getting hurt. I know he can take care of himself and thats hes intelligent but i worry.

"Awww Beautiful, If you want my attention just say so." he smirked at me.

"As if. I'd rather get attention from a wall than a pathetic pervert." I smirked back. If he keeps it up, he'll be taken down by a pissed off girl.

"Damn babe, that hurt! You really hurt me. You damaged me mentally." he had his hand over his heart and he faked cried. I see he's planning something but i dont know what.

"Good. Now get out of my face before mentally turns into physically." I growled.

"Is that a threat, babe?" he spoke to me as if I were a baby getting closer to me.

"No, thats a promise, babe." I corrected him.

He smirked... again and getting a little closer, he was in my personal space. "You dont mean that."

"I never go down on my word." I smirked right back.

He didn't care about what i just said. He put him hands on my hips. My brother watched every single movement I was making. I think he figured me out because he backed away and smirked.

"I warned you..." I threw off his hands and twisted his right arm. That made him back up far enough where i kneed him where the sun dont shine.

He fell to the floor groaning in pain. This guy had given me back my attitude, he had pissed me off. I don't care anymore, ill be nice until you push the limit and so far it's short. I'm me again thanks to these idiotic people, Especially since i have my lucky charm that Kyle gave me. Kyle ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged tightly back. "I'm happy you're back Rorry. I'm also happy that you put him in pain." He laughed, I laughed too.

Then me and him walked off to lunch where he went to Brice and i went to Adrianna and met her friend Starr who was just as crazy. I have a good feeling about this school and i'm pretty sure i'm going to be having some fun here. After lunch the day went by quickly. It turns out Brice and Kyle have every class together and i have every class with Adrianna and Kyle. The only class i didnt have with Kye was first period, so that sucks.

It was the end of the day and i headed to my locker with Adrianna. I put in my combination and opened my locker up to put my books in and take anything i needed for homework. Yes it's the first day of school and we already have homework, but only one or two things that are really easy. Just give me 15 minutes. When the locker fully opened up a note fell out. I picked it up and looked at Adrianna confused.

"Open it." she said fast while smiling. "maybe its a love note, or..." she used her pointer finger signaling me to lean in so i did. "or a murderous stalker that dresses like a pony." She said quietly before backing up into the lockers bursting out in laughter. She was laughing so hard i was surprised she hadn't passed out yet. It made me laugh because it was just to hilarious to see her like this. That and the stalking killer pony was pretty funny.

Finally she calmed down and stood up straight. "Well open it and lets find out."

I did what she said and opened the note and read it.

                        Dear Aurora...