Chapter 20:

*Aurora's Pov.*

I walked to the cafe and reached for the handle but before i could even touch it the cafe door sprung open and out came my three boys, Kyle, Brice and… Tanner, Yes i am still a bit pissed off at him.

"RORRY!" They yelled all at once at me and swallowed me in hugs.

"Guys, I still need to breathe." I managed to get out. They all backed away and and laughed at my reaction. I had sponge around and breathed as deep as I could. I over exaggerated but they just laughed.

"You had us worried sick!" Kyle finally spoke. I put close attention on them and they all had red eyes, well all except for Tanner, actually as i'm looking I see my 2 girlies there too. They had red eyes and looked like they saw a goblin.

"Yeah, I know, Im so so sorry. Not to sound rude, I'm glad you're here but when did my girlies get here?" I asked looking mainly at everyone but Tanner and I knew he noticed but I didn't care.

"We called Kyle after we couldn't find you at school and he told us everything." Starr answered me.

"Yah, and we ran down here as fast as possible." Adrianna added.

It really made me wanna cry that they cared so much. I felt a little whole in my heart being stitched up and a tear escaped my eyes.

"Wow, I never had friends care that mush." I laughed wiping the tear off my cheek.

"OF COURSE WE CARE! YOURE LIKE A SISTER TO ME!" Adrianna yelled with Starr agreeing and they hugged me really tight I swear I couldn't breathe.

"Okay, I love you too! But I really do need to breathe." I managed to get out. They pulled away and laughed.

"Awww we take her breathe away, Starr!" Adrianna laughed. I stepped back putting my hands in front of me.

"haha, but no more big group hugs, I'm afraid you're gonna kill me." I laughed and they laughed too. Well, not Tanner. Whats up with him!?

"Well, lets get home and order pizza, We can do whatever there." Kyle said. We all nodded in agreement and headed to the school for their cars.

Starr and Kyle flirted back and forth leading the way and making me want to gag but i'm happy to see my brother happy. Me and Brice were arguing who was better Batman or Superman, It was defiantly Batman. Adrianna was just laughing at our argument and Tanner was just walking and not saying a thing but listening to the argument too.

"Super man can fly! Thats way better than a stupid Batmobile!" Brice informed me.

"Nuh uh!" I argued back.

"Ya huh"

"Nuh uh!"

"Ya huh!"

"Oh ya? Well Batman is WAY hotter than Superman!" I snickered.

"No he's not!" He argued back and I laughed.

"So, you think superman's hotter?" I asked trying to be as serious as I could be but horribly failed.

"No, I-I, Oh shut up!" He blushed. I laughed at Brice's attempt at trying to explain what he meant. I stopped and held my stomach, trying to catch my breath because that was just to funny! He tried to argue with me on who's hotter. He was just trying to win the argument he had no idea what he was saying, but it was to funny to let go. He even stopped and laughed because it was so funny.

"Could you guys be any more obnochious!?" Kyle laughed.

"Awww, I'm sorry, am I ruining your flirt session?" With that they turned around and blushed like mad. I couldn't help but laugh even more. Tanner and Adrianna were very amused with mine and Brice's behavior. Me and Brice stood up straight and kept walking and got back to our argument.

"Superman has super strength!" He chuckled.

"Well, Batman wears black! Boom bitches!" I laughed and he was shocked, he didn't know what else to say.

"Superman has a cape…" he mumbled.

"So does batman! Except he has a way better cape." I laughed.

"No he doesn't!" Brice laughed.

"Yeah he does!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Glad to have you back Rorry." I heard Kyle chuckle.

"Its great to be back!" I yelled and jumped on his back. He grabbed a hold of me and started singing.

"THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND. THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND ALL THROUGH THE TOWN!" He scrammed at the top of his lungs, earning glares and weird looks from others but I just couldn't stop laughing. He laughed to and started spinning around.

"I swear to god Kyle i'll kick your ass!" I yelled at him and he just laughed. I held on tight and he just laughed harder, then he tripped over a rock. We fell and hit the ground and we just laughed like crazy. All of our friends were on the floor laughing too. I love my new friends, even Tanner. I know i'm still freaking pissed at him but i'm not gonna let my anger get in the way of my fun. I'm finally happy and i'm not letting that go so easy.