Chapter 26:

*Adrianna's Pov.*

Aurora came running in from the backyard, slamming the door behind her.

"Rorry, are you alri-" Before i could even finish asking if she was alright she ran out the front door with her jacket. I ran to the front door and opened it. "Rorry! Aurora! Come back here! Now!" I yelled for her but she just disappeared into the night. Oh no. I slammed the front door and ran outback.

"GUYS! WHAT DID YOU DO TO AURORA! I SWEAR I'LL HURT YOU!" I yelled as I approached them.

"Shit, she did hear. Goddamn it!" Kyle growled but Brice was just looking at the ground looking as if he were in a deep depression but in a major shock.

"She, She heard what?" I asked praying to god it was something small. Kyle just kept quiet. "WAIT! DOESNT MATTER! AURORA LEFT THE HOUSE! SHE'S NOT HERE!" I started freaking out! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! She could get hurt, killed, raped, anything!

"WHAT!?" Kyle stood up in a flash. Brice looked up at me and guilt and horror filled his face as he looked up at me, finally.

"SHE LEFT! SHE RAN INSIDE GRABBED HER JACKET AND LEFT! WHATS NOT CLEAR ABOUT SHE LEFT!" Thoughts started filling my mind on what could happen to her and I started hyperventilating. I quickly ran to the door and ran inside. I grabbed my keys from the living room table and turned to Starr. "Come on we have to go look for Aurora." Starr nodded and followed me. We walked out front and to my car and the boys ran out.

"Wait whats going on!?" All three of them came out, Tanner woke up finally.

"You guys stay here just in case she decides to come back here." I ordered.

"You cant expect me not to help you find my sister!" He yelled.

"I DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO BE THE REASON SHE LEFT!" I yelled louder and got into the drivers seat. I left him speechless and I didn't care, all I wanted to do was find Rorry. I pulled out of the driveway and headed the way I had seen her go. Maybe she decided to go back to the park.