Chapter 4:

*Aurora's Pov.*

"Aurora, Such a beautiful name! haha. Well its great to meet you!" Adrianna just got more perky by the minute. im seriously tempted to ask her if her face is alright.

"Well its wonderful to meet you Adrianna." i smiled politely.

"Please! Call me Adri!" She said with excitement. "Oooh! And i can call you Rorry!" She was so excited. It started to freak me out at first but i think im gonna like this girl.

"Your'e very energetic Adri." i laughed.

"Its a gift! My mom was soooooooo full of life when she was a kid and teenager! What can i say. I run in her genes!" She chuckled.

I chuckled along. This girl was absolutely mad! She's seriously insane! I think she might get me more comfortable in acting myself around here faster.

"You and i should go to the mall after school!" she sang. "It will be so much fun! we can go try on clothes and make the people who work there think were buying them when really we walk out and we wasted their time!" She could barley stop laughing and once she said that neither could I. "We could do constant pranks on people and get chased away by security!" I couldn't stop laughing. Now this girl knew what a good time is. "so you in!?" She asked trying to catch her breath.

"I'm totally in! Thats sounds hilarious!" We both started to laugh again and we couldnt help it. We then had started to plan pranks we could do.

The bell rang and i ran to my locker with Adrianna and switched books and made a little bit of small talk as we speed walked to our next class, math.  I really think Adrianna is just insane because one, she acts like it that or she's very energetic. That and she carried all her books with her. Ouch on her back man. The second bell rang and we sat down in our seats.  This class i had with not only my dear brother, Kyle but my new friend Adrianna.

Kyle saw me sitting in the back and sat on the other side of me and saved the seat next to him.

"Kyle is someone coming?" i asked him curious who was coming.

"huh? oh... Yeah my friend Brice. The one you saw say hi to me this morning." he replied.

"oh ok." i smiled at him. He smiled back.

I honestly didn't know what Brice looked like. When i heard him scream my brother's name and started running over to us i told Kyle i had to go find my classes.

Kyle waved at someone and i looked. Im guessing that was Brice. He had black hair that slightly covered his face, just over his grey blue eyes, with silver Snake bites, his left ear pierced a skull with a snake crawling in its left eye and out its right.

"Hey Kyle" He sat next to Kyle as Adrianna caught my attention.

"who's the guy sitting next to you?" She asked confused.

"oh, Thats my brother Kyle." i replied.

"OH... I was wondering why he just sat next to you when theres a ton of other seats" she giggled.

I playfully rolled my eyes and the teacher caught our attention.

"Okay class im Mrs. Halford, and obviously this is my math class. Im going to go over expectations and rules and if everyone behaves through it all then the rest of the period will be free period." She said with a smile.

Oh Pretty Pretty Pretty Please with a cherry on top let us have free period! I'm a straight A student but i hate school. I love summer and parties and having a blast so i decide to listen in class and do my work just as told using notes i take and once im done and i know i got a good grade i get free time to have fun. It's not as hard as you think. Just make a simple routine for your day then end it with a party with some friends, haha.

"Rule one: Never disrespect!

Rule two: No excuses!

Rule three: Be respectful

Rule four: be safe!

and Rule five: Be yourself and have some fun. But not to the point you drive me through the wall!"

The whole class laughed. Mrs. Halford was a pretty awesome teacher. Thanks to most of the people i met today im moving faster to where im me and i dont give two shits about what anyone else thinks of me.

"Okay class you may have your free period now and we will go expectations tomorrow." The whole class became one loud mob.

Kyle's Pov.

"So Brice how are you feeling about this year?" i asked.

"I think its gonna be fun. By the way who is that next to you? i think her and her blonde friend are talking about you because they pointed and glanced at you a couple times.

I looked behind me to see Aurora and her new friend talking away. "oh thats my sister, Aurora."

"I thought your sister wasn't in this state..." i could tell he was confused.

"she got moved here after our dad died." I responded.

"oh man im so sorry i didn't know." he sorrowed.

"Dont be. He was a complete drunk who never appreciated anyone or thing but himself. I hated when he took Aurora away and there was no one there to help her through his horrible ranting about the most stupidest stuff." I started getting stressed. I hated my dad. I hate that he took Aurora away. My best friend EVER at the time. "Im so happy she's here. I think you'd like her if you got to know her. She's an outgoing person. Well let her get used to the new school first, but then she will be great!"

"Cool" chuckled Brice. "I thought you said she was in a grade below us."

"She was. She's just advanced like us now." I smiled. "I'm so glad i get to share classes with her now too!" i chuckled. He nodded and we went on to another topic for conversation.