Chapter 7:

*Brice pov.*

We sat down on the couch waiting for Kyle's sister and her friend to arrive. Also waiting for the pizza! I'm not one to normally make friends so thats why i'm so excited to make friends with two people today! It excites me!

We heard he front door open and people laughing and talking. I got really excited and they walked in the living room. They were pretty, they really were. I remember Aurora from school today and the Adrianna girl who was talking to her.

*Aurora Pov.*

Me and Adrianna walked into the living room with our arms linked.

"were home!" i shouted like i was drunk, but i wasnt.

"we can see that!" Kyle mimicked my emotion.

"I see we have a copycat!" I shouted and ran after him.

"Cant touch this!" He shouted while jumping over the couch.

"Oh You're so dead pretty boy!!!" I yelled at him. He ran into the kitchen through one door so i decided to go around to the other door to the kitchen. I saw him coming my way and hid behind the wall. I could tell Adrianna and Brice were very amused by our reactions. When Kyle came running out of the kitchen door i jumped on his back, startling him.

"Touched it!" I yelled he murmured  something under his breath. I was still on his back and i was laughing at his sore loser ways. Then he smirked. Oh this cant be good... He held on to me tight and jogged into the living room and started spinning.

"KYLE!" I yelled as he only laughed.

"AURORA!" He mimicked me.

"STOP!" I laughed out loud yet still shrieking.

"NO" He yelled back, laughing too. Finally he got dizzy and gave up. He still held me tight on his back and sat on the couch.

"You are one insane boy." I said to Kyle.

"I learned it from the best!" He chuckled. I know he was talking about me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. He let me go and helped me up and pointed at Brice. I remember him from school today.

"Aurora, this is Brice, Brice this is my sister Aurora." He introduced us. I smiled at him and he held out his hand for me to shake which i gladly did.

"It's nice to meet you Aurora!" he smiled. He had a sweet smile.

"You too Brice!" I smiled back. I let go of his hand and remembered Adrianna. She stood by the t.v smiling at the whole situation. I smiled at her. I stood up and walked to her side linking arms with her.

"Guys, this is my friend Adrianna. Adrianna this is my brother Kyle." I pointed to Kyle and they happily shook hands. "And i guess this is his friend Brice!" I pointed at Brice and they happily shook hands. I was really happy at the sight of people getting along, it made me relax and believe that everything was going to be alright.

There was a knock at the front door and I ran over to the door opening it to find a Domino's pizza guy. I smiled at him and called for kyle.

"Kyle! The pizza's here!" He came out with money in his hands and handed i to the man and the pizza guy gave us our pizza. I closed the door and put the pizza on the kitchen table.

"PIZZA EVERYONE!" Kyle yelled and Brice came running in.

"wheres Adrianna?" i asked.

"When you went to answer the door she went to use the restroom." Kyle responded.

"oh okay!" I said cheery.

We all got two slices of pepperoni pizza each and we got soda from our fridge. When Adrianna came back down which we didnt have to wait very long, we sat in the living room and watched "The Grudge."