Chapter 31:

*Kyle's Pov.*

My heart was racing, hurting and banging against my chest. This is my sister. My best friend. The reason I still live. Why did this have to happen!? I can't say anything or she'll hate me, but I kind of have to tell her about it, warn her about him. First I need to talk to the prick that is dating my sister now. I need to have a big talk with Ryder.

"R-Rorry, I-I Think I-it's A Bad-d Idea." Shit I'm nervous! She's gonna be questioning me.

"Kyle, what's wrong?" She asked me.

"N-nothing." I tried my hardest not to stutter.

"Kyle's just cold." Tanner said.

"But it's like 108 degrees out and its like 80 degrees in here. Are you feeling okay Kyle?" She asked as she felt my forehead.

"I'm J-just a, a Lit-little bit. But Y-you can-can't date Ry-ryder." I managed to get out. I have to learn how to not stutter. I stutter when I get nervous. I scared that Rorry will get her heart broken.

"Why not? I really like Ryder. I trust him." Right then my heart started smashing into my chest. I was getting pissed and upset all at the same time. He wont hurt her.

"I gotta go guys." Brice growled. He got up and left before anyone could say goodbye.

"Is he okay?" Rorry asked as she stared in the direction he left in with confusion written all over her face.

"Yeah, he's fine. He's just a  little stressed. Anyways, Fine. I'll agree, but i'm your brother and we act like i'm the older one most of the time so I have to have a talk with this Ryder guy. And you cant disagree. It's happening. In fact, everyone but you is going to be here to talk to him since were all basically family." I stated and everyone nodded their heads, agreeing with the meet.

"Okay, fine. Deal." She shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Well, I'm going to head to the park, I'll see you guys later." Aurora smiled and waved goodbye.

"We have to tell her at some point. This is HUGE! She will be heart broken but not as heart broken as she will if she gets played by that jerk and finds out about the rumors at the same time." Starr had a point.

"How bad is Ryder when it comes to his player ways?" I asked.

"BAD! He gets them in bed then throws them way the next day. That or if you wont get in bed with him he takes you out to a party, gets you some drinks and finally spikes one so that you dont know what you're doing. He rapes you. I'm not going to sit around when this can happen to Rorry in the next couple days. We need to tell her." Adrianna said. My heart stopped automatically. Rape? Rorry is 15 almost 16 years old. She's to young for this. What a sick fucking freak! I nodded my head in agreement but I wasn't going to tell her till a bit later.