Chapter 11:

*Aurora's Pov.*

It was lunch time and me and Adrianna sat down at the same lunch table we did yesterday. We waited for Starr so we could plan a sleep over at my house at some point this weekend.

"Hey guys!" Starr yelled from behind us.

"Hey Starr!" Me and Adrianna said in sync and laughed. She smiled and sat down beside us.

"So Rorry, How was falling for Mr. Handsome over there?" she pointed over to where Kyle, Brice and Tanner sat. I blushed, because i was a little embarrassed that i had ran into him and made him drop his stuff.

"Shut up" I laughed.

"You like him dont you! You got yourself a crush!" she giggled.

"ha ha, No, But i did make a new friend. He's really awesome!" I admitted while eating my apple i had brought from home. I wasn't very hungry today, which was very weird since I normally am.

"Well, I'm glad you're making new friends." She smiled and sipped her cherry coke. I smiled too.

"So, are we having a sleep over tonight? or tomorrow night?" Starr asked us.

"We dont know yet, we were waiting for you to come before started to plan." Adrianna replied. I looked over to my brother's table and Kyle was sitting there alone on his phone. I brought my attention back to Starr and Adrianna.

"I'll be right back guys." They brought their attention to me, nodded, and went back to their conversation. I got up and walked over to Loner boy Kyle and sat across from him.

"Hey there Loner boy!" I chuckled and he brought his attention from his phone to me. He smiled and put his phone away. "Care to explain this whole lover thing that was going on right here before I, the amazing Rorry, came to save the day?" I was trying to make him laugh and it worked.

"Oh you saw that huh?" He joked.

"Yeah, Now I want an explanation Mr." I acted like I was pissed and it only made him laugh. I couldn't help but smile.

"Well, If you really must know. Brian and Tanner are just in line for lunch." Kyle replied pointing at them in line. I looked behind me to where he was pointing and they were looking at us and talking to each other. I was kinda wondering what they were talking about. I put my focus back on Kyle who had his phone out again.

"Why aren't you getting lunch?" i asked him and yanked his phone out of his hands.

"HEY! Gimme it back!" He tried to reach for his phone but I moved it out of his touch and laughed.

"Did you seriously just say gimme!?" I laughed even harder.

"Yes, yes i did, now gimme my baby and no one gets hurt!" He came around the table to be. I quickly got up and ran outside to where some students were eating. I ran to the back of the school and there was a dead end. Shit. "I got you red handed, just hand over the phone and you can live, for now." I laughed at his silliness and the act of he has gone insane in his eyes.