5: a bruise from the past

Shen Yue's POV

"You are definitely not wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans to meet your baby daddy!",Wynter says in disbelief and immediately grabs my wrist and pulls me into her room.

She examines me for a couple minutes.. and then finally runs into her closet.

"This is more like it", she hands me the outfit.. I mean it was already way too dressy for my taste .. since I never liked wearing skirts or dresses.. but if this would get my annoying little sister of my back then I'd try it on and then of course refuse it and go on wearing a more me outfit.

I change within seconds and I'm immediately uncomfortable because it showed to too much skin especially for just meeting someone I'm only carrying their baby for and this meeting wasn't meant for me to impress him at all. My shoulders were way too exposed and my stomach area was showing too .. I honestly didn't mind the skirt one bit because it wasn't too short .. since it had a kind of a longer fit than when Wynter wore it.. since she was way taller than me.

 since she was way taller than me

"Wynter, I can't wear this .. it's too much", I examine the outfit that was way out of my comfort zone.. My sister signs annoyed by me already.

"Shen Yue, why do you have to be so difficult , don't you want to leave a good impression on your baby daddy", Wynter says fixing my outfit.

"I'm only his surrogate, Wynter",I remind her.. "I know that Yue. But it doesn't hurt to leave a good impression.. especially if your going to be in his life for the next 9 months", she says.

I nod.. i mean it doesn't hurt to leave a good impression so I didn't fight her anymore. "Now let's pair this outfit with a choker and some dangling earrings... and also lets not forget your hair", she says.

~

In about 30 minutes she's done working her magic on me and honestly she didn't go overboard she kept it simple and classy. "Thanks Wynter" and she nods smiling so big.

"Go get them tiger", she cheers me on. I grab my purse and phone and leave to catch a cab to get to the surrogate hospital.

~

"Miss.Shen, We just got a call from , Mr.Wang .. he says he'll be a little longer", the receptionist informs me. I mean i wasn't really the impatient so I nod giving her a kind smile.

"That's okay with me", I stand and refill my small cup with warm water and sip on it. My phone rings in my bag and i set the cup down ands open my purse.

I notice the contact says my sisters name and immediately answer. "What's up?",I ask her.

"Yue, have you seen him yet?", she asks. "Not Yet because he's running late apparently", I tell her.

"Well then I guess I'm going to have put my bet on ramen guy, wasn't he supposed to be there almost two hours ago"

"Goodness gracious , don't start with that again.. my life isn't some drama where you can make a lead and second lead ,Wynter.. what about you huh?",I bring up her love life up.