20:Loosing me , is better than loosing you

Dylan's POV

I'm a fucken idiot, that's what I am. Why did I let my mouth do the talking when I felt pressured or frustrated?

What do I do now... I can't even talk to her because how bad I fucked up.. I don't think I'll ever be able to face her again.

I go over to my cabinet attempt to find  the strongest alcohol I had at the moment but don't find a single bottle.. fuck.

Instead I find a note, from Kido.

Wang, did you actually think I would let you have alcohol in your house when you struggled with the addiction you idiot ,call me instead of turning to alcohol

I immediately dial Kido's number , and he instantly answers.

"You were trying to drink weren't you , you idiot!"

"No, I was-wasn't"

He laughs. "I know you as if you were literally my brother, yesterday you hung up with a goodbye , and now you seem in distress"

"First of all your step brother is my biological brother and he's close to my surrogate and I got jealous , so there's a story.. and then now I screwed up with Shen Yue because of it"

"Wow wow, that's a lot,  brother", he says brother teasingly.

I rub my temples frustrated. "I know it is I didn't plan anything like this to happen , me and my little brother into the same girl!"

"Dylan that's the least of your worries, you finally found your little brother aren't you excited ?!"

My stomach drops. I waited for this moment my entire life , but I don't know why I wasn't excited... and I wanted to be but all I could think about was how close Shen Yue was with him and it made me grow jealous of him.

I disliked the idea of him being close to Shen Yue... but him in general I wasn't to sure of.

"I want to be excited , but I don't know why I keep thinking back to Shen Yue when it comes to him and get angry because I don't know how close he was to her"

Kido sighs. "Why does a woman have to do with what you feel for your brother , Dylan you waited for this moment since he went missing and he's back now , don't be stupid, besides that Kid has sat there since I meet him, feeling like he didn't belong anywhere especially with the mom he has , she literally dirtied his father's name"

Kido words hit home.. he was right , I waited for this , and now he was here , Delun was right in front of my face.. and I was just going to ignore it all...

But I also couldn't just budge into his life out of the blue.

"Kido , I don't want to get any false , can you please collect a sample and if he you check the scar on his leg and the thumb mole"

"Yeah, I'll attempt to get that , but just know I'm sure he is Delun, but we since you've had so many leads that lead into false hope", I say.

"Leave it to me, I'm going now, fix your problems with your girl man, you can't just sit at home doing nothing, apologize for being an idiot, Wang"

He hangs up and I'm left pondering with my thoughts.

Fix things with her and check if I had actually been around my little brother.. that was what was really important.

Shen Yue's POV

I rush to my bedroom laying down letting my tears flow freely.

Why did I have feelings for that idiot, I'm such an idiot ... I hate this feeling.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and I tell them to come in.

"Baby", my mom says weakly as she takes a seat on the bed.

That's right... she had been discharged recently because she said she wanted to live out the rest of her time at home.

I wipe away my tears smiling through the pain. "Mom, how are you?"

I attempt sounding joyful but she sees right through me when she looks at me and smacks me in the head.

"Don't treat this old sick woman like a child, I know you better than anyone ,now spit it out, don't hide your feelings away"

"Mom, he's going through too many things and I didn't expect for things to move so fast, I don't blame him for being overwhelmed, but his words ,hurt like hell"

My mom wraps her arms around tightly.

"Mom, I don't want to loose you, please don't leave me, your the only good parent I have, don't go"

The hot tears come and come, until I'm screaming loudly.

"I won't leave you, not until I see my grandkid"

She pulls away and I look over at her wiping the tears, shocked by her words.

There is no way she should know I'm pregnant.

"Your boyfriend told, the one you failed to introduce to me!"

"He's not, I'm his-"

She shushes me.. and hugs me again. "Your boyfriend always came to visit me and bring me delicious food, truly saved me, hospital food is disgusting and bland"

"You've met Dylan?"

"That's who your talking about aren't you?, Aish girl , so you meet a man, you have a life too , it isn't a crime to put yourself before Wynter and I"

We pull away and I cover myself with the sheets.

"Mom would I be a coward and selfish person if I went on vacation to Busan"

She stands up tucks the sheets more and smiles , strokes my hair.

"Nope, I'll call Auntie Sue"

I grab her hand in mine. "What if I go and you get worse"

She shakes her head. "I told you, I'm not dying yet, I'm a fighter , and I'll fight for my life , my dying wish is to see my grandkid and that's going to happen no matter what, God is going to give this old woman more time, I feel it"

Guilty by the fact that , the baby I was carrying wasn't mine but someone else I don't say anything.

I close my eyes.. and my mom stroking my hair puts me right to sleep.

Attempting to write the next one so it can be uploaded fast since I missed two weeks without putting something up 😤

Anyway , love y'all