28:Dream Come True

Yue's POV

Yue's POV

Shenji being here felt like the missing puzzle piece had completed the puzzle in mine and Dylan's lives that we hadn't known was missing until now. She had been the best thing that could ever happened to me besides Shen Yue and our unborn baby.

"I swear crayons literally break with every little wrong moves Pretty woman!", the small child says annoyed and I laugh at her cute little pout.

"You know I completely agree.. ouch..", Yue groans holding her growing belly.

"Did he kick?", I ask her and she nods. "He loves it when Shenji speaks.. he already loves his older sister"

Shenji happily clasps "Pretty woman, I think dad and you should go out", she nonchalantly suggested and she continued to color away the mermaid on the page in front of her.

"Did your dad talk you into this?",i look over at Dylan and he shakes his head indicating he hadn't persuaded her.

"No just thought you'd like to go out with my dad and look pretty for him", the small girls says and I pinch her chubby cheeks..

Aish , this small girl. "I think I agree with you on this one , ji"

The girl drops her crayon on the floor and grabs my hand rushing me away from Dylan before walking away completely she glances at her dad and says to him."No peeking dad, pretty woman is going to look pretty for you, shall we call wynnie?!"

Soon we're upstairs. "Ji, careful with her she's pregnant". Shenji simply nods and leads me gently to the room I shared with Dylan while I stayed her some nights.

Shenji grabs my cell phone and typed something into it and soon it starts ringing. "We'll damn it's about time, I haven't heard from you in weeks i always miss you each time you visit mom at home!"

I laugh. "We'll maybe if you weren't too busy with kido that wouldn't happen"

She gasps. "Says you... you stay the night with your boyfriend and all those dates you guys must be going on..", I gulp at the mention of a date. "Let me guess you haven't gone in on an actual real date?"