11:Universe

Dylan's POV

"And the winner of this year's competition is Belinda , The Princess of China"

She happily stands from her seat and she is handed flowers and a crown is put on her head.

"I never thought such an opportunity was going to be possible especially for someone that came from a career break,
Thank you for believing in me.."

The crowd goes wild and and everyone around me is happily welcoming me , Belinda with opens arms.. it's as if nothing happened.

The scandal broke out and she played the public well saying she fell out of love with me and that we had been broken up... and only stayed together for the public eye.

She made a fool of me and shamelessly stayed with Paul.

And here I was being a dumbass and torturing myself.. watching her be happy while I continued to be miserable.

I see her run to Paul and the baby girl and they both happily smile at her.

I groan.. I was still in love with her although she did nothing but lie to me..

I put the glasses back on and stand up leaving the place.

"Dylan..."

I tense at the voice calling me... and don't bother turning around... but Belinda is in front of me.. and the sight of her only makes me realize it was a mistake coming here.

I feel the tears welled up in my eyes and I cough and being walking ignoring her presence in front of me.

She doesn't take a no from me and grabs my arm.

"You kept your promise even thought we haven't spoken in a while"

"I... I- This was a big mistake.."

I try to keep my voice as steady as I could attempting to ignore the love I still had for her.

"No it wasn't Dylan.. you ran out on us and we could moved on from everything.."

I laugh.. and the laughter quickly turns into tears... tears of hurt of anger..

"How fucken dare you.. there wasn't an us the moment you slept with Paul"

"I-I was hurt Dylan!!!, I had fallen from the stairs and lost the baby just like that.. and he comforted me and things just lead to another"

"You know what hurts the most ?... loosing the opportunity to be a father twice.. the first time i hadn't been ready because of how young I was but I was ready to take on the role.. and the second time too but you had other ideas and one of them was lying to my face and knowing how I felt of becoming a father.."

She pulls me into her arms and pulls me in for a kiss.. i quickly react to it and kiss her back but then I move her away.

"Nooo , I won't become a cheater too .. your married now.. so for once stay loyal to who you're with because us won't ever happen again"

I walk away without turning back. Loving you was something I would always regret.. but loosing my child for the second time was something that stung even worse.

Baby.. I hope you're dancing with your brother in heaven.. I'll get it right next time .. I promise both of you.

Baby Angel say hi to your ma for me ... she was my everything and I still think of her till this day.