17: It's Okay Not To Be Okay

Two weeks later

It's been around a month and half since Dylan and Shen Yue meet by the way.. sorry for the time skip , i promise I won't be skipping anymore time.

Just clearing up confusion and such.

Dylan's POV

"Gosh Wang, if you're going to be playing like that in this upcoming game you're on the bench until finals!"

Coach angrily says and walks away.. and i continue practicing best I could to get outta my mind the whole situation with Shen Yue.

What was the trauma she had been through and was I allowed to know about it ?

I had only been in her life for nearly a month and half.. but I needed to be there for her.. not just because of my child but because she needed the extra support.

Even when she needed the extra support she hated the fact that she needed help at times.

Like when I payed her mom's bill.. and now she refuses to speak about her mom?

Was her mom doing good ?

So many questions that ate at me and I couldn't just ask because it would be getting to personal with her..

I shrug off the questions and go on practicing attempting to ignore the feeling I felt.

~

"Finally Wang , you did good for the rest of practice , I better see more of that in next weeks practice, please !!"

I nod and head to the locker room to change and bump into Donnie.

"Kid, it's been a while"

I extend my hand and he shakes it.

"Definitely how's Lily been?"

Donnie smiles. "Pretty good , she didn't want me mentioning this, but we found something that could be crucial to you and I don't know how you'll take it , kid."

"And that is, big brother?"

"We think there's a possibility the death of Yu Yan was a complete lie"

My eyes widen... impossible I saw her corpse with my own eyes...

"But I touched her and she felt very much gone.. big brother , i doubt Yan would just do that , when she completely and utterly was in love with me"

He shrugs. "Kid, we don't know the reason behind it, but whatever it is , it's possible, here the picture to prove it"

He hands me the photo of a woman who looked a lot like Yu Yan but was wearing a face mask covering with a kid in stroller about 3 or 4 years old.

I shake my head. It does look a lot like here but I couldn't let them convince me , it was just a guess nothing was confirmed.

It can't be true. "Donnie, I think we should let the past be, she's gone , tell Lily to not involve me in this if it isn't actually true , Yu Yan, is a precious part of my life I finally let rest"

I walk away but Donnie is in front of me again and angrily pushes my chest which causes me to stumble a little bit as much as it annoyed me to get pushed I had a lot of respect for him so I just stand there and look at him dead in the eyes.

"Why would my wife ever make something up, Lily loves Yannie, she practically raised her and if it ends up being true so what you seemed to have moved on anyway by getting surrogate and develop feelings for her, you can't even concentrate with practice"