Universe Explained 2

Hello here is the second universe explained as usual I am going to answer the questions about this fanfic.

What are demons?

Demons are the enemies of the angel gems. They also have a variety of gems at their disposal. They ranks 1-10 growing stronger as their ranks gets higher. They can be good or bad but its rumored that they work for an organization. They can also be a demon gem which means they can also have a anti angel weapons.

What are the ranks then?

Rank 1:

These are demons commonly found in hell they usually are very stupid and arrogant. They don't have any abilities and are easy to kill.

Rank 2:

This demon can copy any evil and even good people just as long as there dead and that's their ability. But they can also copy their personality and abilities. They are dangerous because of their devilous abilities. Sometimes they can be mistaken for that person.

Rank 3:

This demon appears as a very big monster they are very tanky and has specific attack pattern. These demons can be seen by humans.

Rank 4:

This demon is a little rarer than the other three demons. They posses famous items from different universes. There true form is a cloud of smoke and toxic gas. Humans cannot see this true form except for angel gems.

Rank 5:

This demon is also rare and only appears if the organization needed it. This demons ability is its inmune to physical attacks so to kill this is to use elemental attacks and this can hide itself much better than the four demon ranks. This demon is much better in physically in battle.

Rank 6:

This demon is much rarer than rank 5 because this is only used when rank 5 demons failed there missions. There abilities is they are inmune to magical attacks to kill this is to use physical attacks.

Rank 7:

This demon only appears if the missions include a very high ranking angel gem not like Dean and Castiel. There abilities are turning into human form, inmune to magical attacks and also they can be a lower ranking demon gem. This gem have access to elements like nature and water.

Rank 8:

This demon is physically and elemantaly stronger. This demon is dangerous because they have something called berserk mode. This mode only appears if they are frustated in fight or losing already. They usually use elemental magic and they are also a middle ranking demon gem. This gem have access to elements like mochi etc.

Rank 9:

This demon is called second in command which means they are the second strongest. This demons can turn into animals which is much harder to find. They also have access to very dangerous elements like gravity and time travel. We don't know yet when can they appear.

Rank 10:

This is the commander of the army that's currently gaining numbers which is the oraganization. This the most dangerous and the right hand man of the organization leader. They are the same power as the rank 9 but a lot stronger is physical attacks unlike the rank 9 which has access to elements that dangerous. They can predict actions and very fast.